Search found 6 matches

by greyjones3
Jul 23 2018, 16:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: What version of Heroes 3 do most people run
Replies: 2
Views: 721

What version of Heroes 3 do most people run

Hello! What version of HOMM 3 are most people running nowadays?

Is it WOG, or HotA? Or something new? I've been running WOG 3.58f, but I get exemption errors before I can complete a map.

Thanks!
by greyjones3
Feb 25 2014, 13:49
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Giant Maps for Wog
Replies: 6
Views: 7721

I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here . Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here . Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look...
by greyjones3
Feb 24 2014, 20:54

I guess, yes. If I remember the patch for Extra large maps comes originally with WoG H3map editor. (Before it was standalone at it also worked for WoG.) Try to look here . Also I think that ERAII. is having extra large maps patch integrated, look here . Thanks a bunch for the info! I'll take a look...
by greyjones3
Feb 24 2014, 18:32

by greyjones3
Feb 19 2014, 21:46

Giant Maps for Wog

Hello!

I know that with Heroes3HD you can generate XXL maps and play them in Wog. Is there any way to generate Huge, XHuge, or Giant maps that are playable with wog 3.58f?

Go to advanced search