Search found 4 matches

by Felix Krull
24 Oct 2015, 01:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Question about Markal Rising Creatures
Replies: 8
Views: 10136

Re: Question about Markal Rising Creatures

Try split them between two of the fields in the creatures-to-raise-bar, instead of splitting them between the to-raise row and your army.
by Felix Krull
05 Sep 2014, 13:44
Forum: Articles
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47229

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

Whee! That was easy. I took my own good time and only attacked Godric after cleaning up the map, by when I had 100 arch liches, 12 black dragons, 1k archers and 100 vampire lords. Godric messed up his spellcasting bad, doing deflect missile while there were vampires and dragons loose inside his wall...
by Felix Krull
25 Aug 2014, 03:44
Topic: The Cultist → The Betrayal
Replies: 35
Views: 24396

The Cultist → The Betrayal

Now I played this again. I split my imps in three stacks and gated in beside the priests. The priests don't attacking the gated imps, rather than advancing towards your end line, so hold back the real army, while the pit lord cast vulnerability and the gated imps harass the priests and, eventually, ...
by Felix Krull
06 Dec 2013, 04:09
Topic: The Cultist → The Betrayal
Replies: 35
Views: 24396

The Cultist → The Betrayal

The priests are much about luck. First time I tried, I got 18 priests (seven of them inquisitors) in three stacks and was absolutely savaged. After a few tries, I had 15 priests in one stack, no inqusitors and paid a toll of 20 imps an ten dogs - and I figure I could've done better if I'd tried out ...

Go to advanced search