Search found 5 matches

by KrisSean
21 Oct 2013, 00:03
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Disciples 2 Mod
Replies: 10
Views: 21234

I am currently looking for a website that will allow me to upload the mod, with easy access for all users.

But yes, I have actually reverted many changes to the game and have since taken the game in a new direction with my modding.
by KrisSean
30 Sep 2013, 03:45

My first attempt at modding was to explore possibilities and get a sense of the game balance. The balance of actual units are sound with some just being severely underpowered. The big detriments to balance from what I've seen is 3 fold: - Unit leveling grind being too slow. -Too much investment in s...
by KrisSean
16 Sep 2013, 14:14

I have used a regular DBF Editor and directly edited the game code.
by KrisSean
16 Sep 2013, 00:14

My thoughts on the internal balance for each faction: With the changes to the Empire I wanted to give the Empire more diversity when it comes to healing and higher tier units. With the Priest line healing more than double their previous levels and the Hierophant healing a whopping 300 health with an...
by KrisSean
15 Sep 2013, 19:22

Disciples 2 Mod

After a discussion with a player named Gaslov on the GOG forums, I have to realize that the balance of the game is in a good place. The problems are the length of games, and the underpowered units that are currently unused or fill no practical purpose. -Experience required for all unit level ups hav...

Go to advanced search