Search found 52 matches

by Tyber Zann
20 Sep 2013, 03:05
Forum: Articles
Topic: Sylvan Creature Statistics
Replies: 69
Views: 26466

Sylvan Creature Statistics

Ahhh Sylvan. The elves, the naturalists, the hippies. They've got an impressive army as is, and with alternate upgrades, we must choose which units will serve us better. Of coarse some units are better in certain situations, but in most cases one of the choices is better most of the time, and that's...
by Tyber Zann
19 Sep 2013, 15:23
Topic: Sylvan Hero Abilities
Replies: 2
Views: 3566

Sylvan Hero Abilities

Some abilities are shared between hero types. Knights can get triple ballista as well (so can another I think), basically each hero type has their own combination of possible skills they can get. Hero type also affects your odds of getting a certain skill option on level up (Demons are unlikely to g...
by Tyber Zann
19 Sep 2013, 01:26
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: No random ATB patch!
Replies: 6
Views: 6864

Call me loony tunes, but I think taking away random starting ATB is like taking away franks red hot sauce. It'd be pretty plain without it. If every conflict was %100 predictable, it would be boring. Also, that randomness works both ways. It help you in some fights. And of coarse, what happens when ...
by Tyber Zann
19 Sep 2013, 01:10
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Markkur, H5 Mapping Ideas & Questions
Replies: 28
Views: 16800

I think it would help settle many debates about who's better. Just play marrkurs upgrade vs alt.upgrade map. That'll answer the questions. Of coarse I think the point of them is to mix and match. If they where all better (as many hastily claim) what would be the point? The creators may as well have ...
by Tyber Zann
19 Sep 2013, 01:02

Lol, ur right that's confusing. i said that cause the map described was upgrades vs alt upgrades. I was pointing out that some of the upgrades negate each other. It's still a great idea though. Especially with other factions as well
by Tyber Zann
19 Sep 2013, 00:58
Topic: Sacrificial pit (Dungeon building). Am I missing something?
Replies: 4
Views: 11600

Ok, well that actually gives me a basic idea. HP does make sense. And I would imagine its suited for foreign troops (much like the necro or inferno creature killer is suited to foreign troops) good call. I figure its set up to avoid unfair growth rates, and it makes sense. I just wish theyd have mad...
by Tyber Zann
18 Sep 2013, 20:38
Topic: Inferno Creature Statistics
Replies: 77
Views: 28152

Inferno Creature Statistics

OK. Let's see what we got with these new dudes and dudette. I haven't played too much new inferno, so most of my reasoning for these judgements is from fighting them and reading their in game stats. The menus here help too, but the names are outdated so it gets confusing. I'll try to use the current...
by Tyber Zann
18 Sep 2013, 04:17
Topic: Haven Creatures Statistics
Replies: 63
Views: 27019

Haven Creatures Statistics

Since this list hasen't been updated with ToE units, ill give my 2 cents on which units are more effective (iv been posting on the other lists so I might as well do em all) I like the Haven. Some say vanilla, some say noobs, some say "ah, please." Well, they're right, but its not a bad thi...
by Tyber Zann
18 Sep 2013, 04:15
Topic: Haven Creatures Statistics
Replies: 63
Views: 27019

Haven Creatures Statistics

I remembered that the Champions area damage only happens after a certain charge distance, can't remember how long, but its still better than paladins most of the time
Edited on Wed, Sep 18 2013, 01:35 by Tyber Zann
by Tyber Zann
18 Sep 2013, 00:42
Topic: Dungeon Creatures Statistics
Replies: 76
Views: 31710

Dungeon Creatures Statistics

Inisto, I didn't know they where lesbians. Their outfits are distracting enough, now I'm gonna be thinking about that. Thanks! Anyway, about the new units... 1) Scout: The dungeon takes an odd turn here. The new stalkers seem more like traditional assassins, with their ability to cloak and strike fr...
by Tyber Zann
15 Sep 2013, 01:30
Topic: Academy Creatures Statistics
Replies: 67
Views: 29401

Academy Creatures Statistics

The old school academy. The new school academy. Who. Is. DEADLIEST?!! 1) Gremlins. Saboteurs have better stats, so as a generic shooter they are better. The traditional masters have a much better ability though. Saboteurs can, well, sabotage enemy war machines. This sounds cooler than it is. It can ...
by Tyber Zann
15 Sep 2013, 00:33
Topic: Necropolis Creature Statistics
Replies: 54
Views: 25498

Necropolis Creature Statistics

Skeleton archers r really only effective in huge numbers 1K+ in most cases. Skel warriors give u more bang for ur buck, and have the super awesome shield other ability. I think skel archers got.over emphasized cause of markals campaign before the updates, when EVERYTHING necromanced turned into skel...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 02:42
Topic: Behind DarkWorld
Replies: 5
Views: 6110

That sounds cool. Once iv got a better net connection that's just mine I'm gonna go map crazy, I'd like to get this one as well. I'm glad I read the responses too. I'm sure their suggestions will spill into my brain as I continue making Borderland, my brain child map. On top of the uber hero version...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 02:08

Some of the upgrades cancel each other out. Crossbowman, no range penalty. Butttttt..... Squires, shield other, -%50 damage to adjacent allies from ranged attack. They basically negate each other. As for generic differences, Bash is better than 2 hitting cause it knocks back ATB, but it seems like d...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 01:53
Topic: Mana regeneration during combat??
Replies: 9
Views: 8377

Druids can give u their mana lol. Personally, I'm glad casters are limited by mana. They're good enough without being able to cast indefinitely. The only thing other refined mana skill would be the sar issus set. Double caster spell power, half mana cost for spells. Those wizards just don't know whe...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 01:16
Topic: Sacrificial pit (Dungeon building). Am I missing something?
Replies: 4
Views: 11600

Sacrificial pit (Dungeon building). Am I missing something?

I like to think I'm smart, but this one has me feeling like I gotta go back to the count from sesame street. 1 blood maiden. Ha ha ha. 2 blood maidens. Ha ha ha. U know the drill. Basically, this building, unique to the dungeon, allows you to sacrifice creatures, much like a sacrificial alter. But, ...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 01:07
Topic: I Have Questions
Replies: 2
Views: 3247

Sort of related.

Sometimes enemy blood maidens/furies will attack without retreating, even though that's their thing. thats what they do.

Glitch?
Going easy on me?
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 01:04
Topic: Using Infernal Loom
Replies: 5
Views: 5460

I think it also gives a defending bonus to garrison heroes. -2 enemy luck or something.

It's not a question of where he "grips it", a simple question of weight ratio. A 5 oz bird can not carry a 1 pound coconut!!!
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 00:59
Topic: Mixing Heroes & Factions
Replies: 8
Views: 6589

I find mixing units/heros is fine so long as iv got leadership, or if the troops r undead, they don't care. Basically, each mix up lowers units morale. Foreign hero, foreign mix of troops, moral plummets. Other than that, there a lot of potential to a multicultural army. And in response to buddys co...
by Tyber Zann
14 Sep 2013, 00:51
Topic: "The Ship" level is driving me mentally crazy!!!
Replies: 13
Views: 12400

This one had my n*ts in a vice as well. Till I started abusing the scout chasing A.I. I used decoy heroes to lead their 2 elf dudes on a wild goose chase while Agrael went all inferno. (I took the first elf town asap, then got 2 decoys their and waited till they tried to reclaim, then took off. It t...

Go to advanced search