Search found 7 matches

by wolfy
04 Aug 2013, 14:39
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 408907

I also hope they have intentions towards to fixing broken issues / mechanisms that is in Mandate of Heaven, such as a couple of weapon master rank features with Mace and Staves. Chance to stun equal to skill is pretty useless since it barely pushes the enemy away to make any difference really unless...
by wolfy
04 Aug 2013, 02:22
Topic: MM 6/7/8 Total Remake
Replies: 306
Views: 408907

What is it that you guys are honestly trying to achieve by remaking it? got any new features to include in it? I would love that if so.
by wolfy
04 Aug 2013, 02:16
Topic: MM6 : Mod / Grandmaster
Replies: 9
Views: 9015

I've been doing a bit of researching and been testing out a couple of features that are in the game. (Please correct me if my results are incorrect) First I want to start out with Maces. . . Maces appears to be a very good weapon at Normal and Expert rank if you want to get a good Accuracy and Damag...
by wolfy
04 Aug 2013, 02:15
Topic: feedback
Replies: 0
Views: 1614

feedback

I've been doing a bit of researching and been testing out a couple of features that are in the game. (Please correct me if my results are incorrect) First I want to start out with Maces. . . Maces appears to be a very good weapon at Normal and Expert rank if you want to get a good Accuracy and Damag...
by wolfy
29 Jul 2013, 22:52

I'm not capable of moding this game myself, but I'm hoping a moder would take time to look through my thread and maybe get some inspiration. If there is one thing I'd love to see in Mm6, then its the Skill perks made more advanced, and possibly add a grandmaster skill, here are my suggestions to som...
by wolfy
20 Jul 2013, 09:40

They have a project to remake Might and Magic VI, VII and VIII it appears. That means they should be able to do some nice changes, possibly fixing a couple of exploits, adding more content perhaps and add these Grandmaster skills I seek so bad.

We'll see.
by wolfy
20 Jul 2013, 02:33

MM6 : Mod / Grandmaster

Hello, this is my first time around this type of forum. I can say that I am a pretty hardcore Might and Magic VI Mandate of Heaven fan, so much of a fan that I cannot get around to love the other games. I recently got around to the 7th game, but I can never enjoy it as much as I still enjoy the sixt...

Go to advanced search