Search found 4 matches

by morgasshk
06 Aug 2013, 07:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Playing HOMM6 for 3 days - some observations
Replies: 1
Views: 4484

Playing HOMM6 for 3 days - some observations

1. What can I build, when can I build it? Where is my tree? What are my pre-requisites 2. Same music track as HOMM5 - no complaints, just strange to be the same 3. Movement much the same - easy to get used to 4. NO ROTATE?!?! Wtf! One of the best things about HOMM5 - can't see those resources behind...
by morgasshk
06 Aug 2013, 06:29
Topic: Comprehensive Heroes of Might and Magic Survey
Replies: 17
Views: 11911

Nice survey :) We use Surveymonkey a lot for work, great to do things like this. Would be great to see some of the results, pain they are asking you to pay for it :S But hey, it is a business I guess! To be honest, I was surprised how many things I selected that were similar or close to HOMM5. It wa...
by morgasshk
06 Aug 2013, 06:23
Topic: Activation Key?!?!
Replies: 4
Views: 5493

Nope, it plain didn't come with it. However, contacted other stores around to check (what was missing, how big and if I was crazy or WAS actually missing something) and spoke to Patrick at Stafford (Brisbane, Australia) EB Games - advised that I was missing the slip as described above, and offered t...
by morgasshk
18 Jul 2013, 02:05
Topic: Activation Key?!?!
Replies: 4
Views: 5493

Activation Key?!?!

Bought game 2 days ago. Installed last night. Re-tried three times Finally found online to change source directory, install fine after this. Then had to wait through a 13.5gb update?! All done. NOW I register with Uplay as it seems to be the only option, even though I will 98% of the time be playing...

Go to advanced search