by vil2
07 Nov 2014, 23:11
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Dealing with Might Magic 5 Addiction
Replies: 5
Views: 6041

One last turn.
Ok, one last turn.
One last tu...Hey that's an Arena! I have to visit it before leaving!
One last turn.
Oh jesus it's 3 am.

Story of my life...
by vil2
07 Nov 2014, 22:55
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53052

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

I just finished it for the third time, third playthrough, this time on Heroic. During the campaign, I was never bothered with the pesky PM strategy. Except for the final battle. On the other hand, I was not able to do the "hero stealing" (with Wulfstan, Gotai, etc) trick on the last map, I...
by vil2
05 Aug 2014, 08:51
Topic: Markal and The Invasion Mission
Replies: 55
Views: 30972

You just have to outgrow the last town. With 4 or 5 towns, it's easy if you wait enough. But you have to waste ne time : as sson as you curse an academy, develop it right away ! there are tons of resources on the map so it should not be difficult. You must enable the creature production abilities of...
by vil2
24 Jul 2014, 17:18
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath
Replies: 23
Views: 14541

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Fath

I tried to kill the Death Knights myself a couple of time but I never managed to do so. On my 3rd try there were zounds of them, 4 stacks of 248. I managed to kill most of them but my army was torn to pieces, especially with their cursed strike. Anyway the elemental quest is the way to go. They just...
by vil2
24 Jul 2014, 10:04
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One
Replies: 90
Views: 43310

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → One

Heroic 3.1 I was never attacked by any Orc during this mission. Last time I played it years ago I remember this terrible mission beginning with unrelenting attacks from Brown and Teal. I quickly cleaned the neutral stacks and captured Brown town. Then I shipped towards green town but the pirates wer...
by vil2
20 Jul 2014, 15:17
Topic: Any mod to import music themes from H3 & H4 ?
Replies: 2
Views: 3876

Damn, I'm surprised that no modder hasn't fixed this yet...
Thanks for the info!
by vil2
18 Jul 2014, 12:15
Topic: Any mod to import music themes from H3 & H4 ?
Views: 3876

Any mod to import music themes from H3 & H4 ?

I'm currently playing ToE and was wondering if such a mod exists.
I know I can just play the H3 mp3 but I'd rather something which would play the right theme (for instance, necropolis theme) when I' am actually in the right city.
Any thoughts ? My researches yielded nothing.
by vil2
18 Jul 2014, 08:55
Topic: Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Bull's W
Replies: 12
Views: 8512

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Bull's W

I would recommend NOT to use the Upgrade Fort. By doing so Ornella was more powerful but as I went to the Fort, a strong Haven army led by Dougal used the portal and started to roam in this area. I was unable to upgrade the troops I recruited during the subsequent weeks... Fortunately, I went back t...
by vil2
17 Jul 2014, 16:08
Topic: More From the Will of Asha
Replies: 20
Views: 13815

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → The Grim Cru

For the first fight, I found out that the only strategy for winning on Heroic is to make all your possible to take the less amount of damage possible by his fireballs. Which means, do not cluster your troops so the fireballs hit only 1 stack of your troops maximum. I just split the skeletons into 2x...
by vil2
17 Jul 2014, 13:00
Topic: Will of Asha Walkthrough Started
Replies: 31
Views: 22734

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Last Soul St

Heroic Difficulty WTF is this mission, seriously ? First mission of the campaign, the fight againts Zoltan is unbalanced. Although the tooltip says it has lots of skeletons, that cheater has 280 skeletons champions as I attack him during week 1... I've tried dozens of time but I was just unable to k...
by vil2
15 Jul 2014, 11:32
Topic: Heroes 5: Necromancer campaign-reinstalled
Views: 4125

If you are playing Markal, then you should be able to recruit every stack of undead troops on the map. Try to find some Dragons stacks on the islands, they will join you.
by vil2
11 Jul 2014, 14:46
Topic: Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo
Replies: 27
Views: 23999

Wulfstan's Defiance - Laszlo

2.1 Hard Just completed this mission. Laszlo came quite early for me, the snow area was still in fog of war, and I just dug for the Tear of Asha and built the Anvil. He chased Duncan as well as Wulfstan and had a huge army, with 30 Paladins and 500+ Crossbowmen. I had no chance. I Tp'd both Duncan a...
by vil2
10 Jul 2014, 16:42
Topic: Fortress Walkthrough Complete
Replies: 22
Views: 15186

Wulfstan's Defiance - The Guerrillas

2.1 Hard After a few restarts, I managed to capture the town neither by rushing nor by waiting my time. The best for me was to balance between those two strategies (although I captured the town rather quickly). There were no Dragons in the city, only Haven troops and Dwarves. What did the trick is t...
by vil2
25 Mar 2014, 18:21
Topic: The Mage → The Liberation
Replies: 29
Views: 18271

The Mage → The Liberation

For me capturing the north town during the first week is absolutely impossible. Don't know if this is version-related but enemy troops just NEVER attack my elementals or my phoenix. Instead he focuses on my lowly troops and wipe them. I'm sure I could definitely kill'em all if they'd focus summoned ...
by vil2
23 Mar 2014, 10:01
Topic: The Ranger - The Vampire Lord
Replies: 91
Views: 75286

The Ranger - The Vampire Lord

On 1.6, I have a graphic problem with this map. The night has not fallen on Ashan, as it should if I'm correct, so I have a standard light in the world map. During fights I have a very very very bright screen, and I suppose those two problems are related. i tried to change video settings but it did ...
by vil2
18 Mar 2014, 19:26
Topic: The Ranger → The Defense
Replies: 33
Views: 27233

The Ranger - The Defense

The purple player did not attack my capitol city before several weeks. As he came for the first time, he stayed stucked on the shore for several turns. It was cool for me, as my Findan was able to conquer town 2 and come back to learn Resurrection in the Capitol, while killing the purple hero with h...
by vil2
12 Mar 2014, 00:47
Topic: The Warlock → Raelag's Offer
Replies: 28
Views: 14779

The Warlock ￾→ Raelag's Offer

Just finished it on hard for the third time. I am totally disappointed as I DID NOT have empowered spells. What is the reason of this ? I'm so frustrated because I wanted to play Raelag the destructive-style. Anyway. This map is bugged. If I end a turn with either one of my heroes in a garrison or i...
by vil2
05 Mar 2014, 21:52
Topic: The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh
Replies: 55
Views: 47058

The Necromancer → The Lord of Heresh

I can't believe how easy I just beat this mission just by changing my strategy. I followed this guide and tried to rush Godric but I was utterly destroyed again and again every time his Castle troops spawned, at week 2 or 3. After many, many tries, I decided to explore the map. So my Markal went by ...
by vil2
21 Aug 2013, 11:53
Topic: Specter of Power → With Blinders On
Replies: 5
Views: 7091

Specter of Power → With Blinders On

Just finished this mission, indeed I had 3 times the +10 to all stats event. WHile I was happy with that, I regret it because the AI heroes are so weak compared to me. Given the number of magic wells on this map, you cannot fall out of mana so you can always outnumber the enemy's elemental troops wi...
by vil2
07 Aug 2013, 18:36
Topic: Specter of Power → To Build a Tunnel
Replies: 4
Views: 8919

Specter of Power → To Build a Tunnel

Finally beat this level. I captured the second town asap but did not go south to take the third. Oddly, the pink heroes did not come into my territory. In the end of the game, I tried to capture the third necropolis and the pink player immediately invaded my territory. So I don't know if there is so...

Go to advanced search