Search found 5 matches

by nick1200
26 May 2013, 23:50
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might And Magic Rpg
Replies: 17
Views: 9524

About ten mins of work and i have come up with this so far.
Still needs a lot of styling but has i have said 10 mins of work. All players are click able etc..
by nick1200
26 May 2013, 12:51

I have toke legal advice and have been told that has long has i do not call it "might and magic" it is fine. I could called i m+m or m&m and they will not be able to do anything. Also anyone in the world can sue the images ( the charters etc ) under the fair use policy.Im not worrying ...
by nick1200
26 May 2013, 12:23

Well i was thinking of a site were you would have to do online quests. You will be able to chose 5 heroes at the start when you register some of which are dragons , humans etc.. You will be able to buy items for these hero's. Each hero will have attack defense points and each item will increase or d...
by nick1200
25 May 2013, 21:08
Topic: MM7View
Replies: 1
Views: 2572

MM7View

Just wondering if anyone has ever edited a monster using MM7View ?? Im thinking about editing SPRITES.lod and changing one of the people to a new sprites. Just wondering if anyone has ever done it be for ??
by nick1200
25 May 2013, 14:41

Might And Magic Rpg

So has you can tell i am new to this forum. It has toke me 4 months of trying to register to this forum to get a account here. ( problems with the spam filter on register page ). But any way's i am a web developer and was thinking about building a might and magic rpg. This rpg would be fully based o...

Go to advanced search