Search found 6 matches

by Cendragon
31 May 2013, 15:25
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: H6 Patch 2.1 Bugs
Replies: 52
Views: 51795

I just finished the first map of the PotSS and was able to successfully get to the next map so the solution was to not start with an old save prior to patching to 2.1. Thanks for the help!
by Cendragon
30 May 2013, 21:02

After I finish the map I'll let everyone know if it works. The only thing that concerns me at this point is that Crag Hack's specialization is Plunder, which gives him +1 Dragon Crystal per week. However, I've since attempted to create a new hero and assign them this ability and it doesn't work for ...
by Cendragon
30 May 2013, 15:57

Re: Not able to get to 2nd Crag Hack campaign

Yes, I recognize your issue. PotSS jumps to DM. You said "after installing SoD", so it sounded like you had installed SoD mid-campaign. Anyway, do a search. Others reported the exact problem you have and it was tied to a game started before installing 2.1 or SoD. I'll wager if you start o...
by Cendragon
29 May 2013, 16:23

Re: Not able to get to 2nd Crag Hack campaign

Saved games prior to patch 2.1 are incompatible with SoD. You must start PotSS over again for it to work properly. I never played PotSS until after I had installed patch 2.1 so it's not an issue of an incompatible save game. It's treating PotSS as if it's the Dungeon Campaign; that's the problem.
by Cendragon
28 May 2013, 19:26

Not able to get to 2nd Crag Hack campaign

I can't play the 2nd Crag Hack campaign, Pirates of the Savage Sea, because after installing SoD the game is treating it as the Dungeon Campaign. After I finished the first map, it takes me to the Dungeon map main screen, showing me those missions, but clicking on Continue does nothing. I believe th...
by Cendragon
20 May 2013, 19:12
Topic: Simple Questions Simple Answers thread
Replies: 310
Views: 154725

Somebody that actually managed to place shooters in the tower please tell me how you did it. It seems you don't understand our answers. During the tactics phase, drag and drop a stack of shooters into the central tower. But, as I said, it doesn't always work. I don't know why. Drag and drop is the ...

Go to advanced search