Search found 8 matches

by Deftclaw Redreaver
28 Apr 2013, 16:40
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 145321

I agree with you as well Oh and I forgot to include Jadame. How could i forget Jadame :( Mod support and any possible references to the original universe. Aye, But the mod making will become harder wont it? Because you will need to make 3D models unlike what most modders have worked. (2D animated p...
by Deftclaw Redreaver
28 Apr 2013, 16:03
Topic: What gerne of music is it?
Replies: 5
Views: 3481

@Xfing Do you run a ISO of the game or one you downloaded. I remember only the music running when using my athentic CDs
by Deftclaw Redreaver
28 Apr 2013, 15:56
Topic: Why is MM8 so eerie?
Replies: 66
Views: 33102

I think it was on purpose. To give the un-easy feel of war.. Like the people are killing each other (Necromancers vs Clerics) (Dragonslayers of Garrot Gorge vs The Dragons) And then Escaton comes along Captures the Elemental lords causing havok and insanity in the Elemental reals. The effects of it ...
by Deftclaw Redreaver
28 Apr 2013, 15:49
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 52443

Hmm....Either Might and Magic 8 or Might and Magic 7... I think mine in Might and Magic 7. I really loves Might and magic 7's storyline, And i preferred it MM8 Becasue the Artifacts in mm8 are too easy to find. But in MM7 it would be a true blessing if you found one in a dungeon like the Titan's str...
by Deftclaw Redreaver
28 Apr 2013, 13:34
Topic: Might and Magic/Heroes of might and magic CGI
Replies: 12
Views: 6188

Yes, Sorry. I was in a rush to write all this because i couldn't sign up before and I was getting irritated. I had to use yahoo to finally receive the E-mail. Anyhow, Thank you very much for you're help and don't worry about the "Un-Affordable" I don't pay for softwares so eh. I think I ha...
by Deftclaw Redreaver
27 Apr 2013, 20:20
Forum: Hall of the Heretics
Topic: Dota 2 announced!
Replies: 60
Views: 33540

I have a Steam Beta key of it ;)
by Deftclaw Redreaver
27 Apr 2013, 18:09
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 145321

Might and Magic X

So, Everyone! What is the thing you're most anticipated about Might and Magic X? Personally I don't think I will bother buying the game as I only like the HoMM III and Might and Magic 6-8 (enroth-Erathia- Antagaritch) Because I find the games by Ubisoft is just boring and I don't like it
by Deftclaw Redreaver
27 Apr 2013, 17:57
Topic: Might and Magic/Heroes of might and magic CGI
Replies: 12
Views: 6188

Might and Magic/Heroes of might and magic CGI

Hello everyone. My name is Alexander. And I was actually interested of making the same type of graphics used in the SWK and Cutscenes of the games. But I dont know what softwares where used to make them, Does anyoen know?. I am new to all this so I am not sure where I was supposed to post this. ~Ale...

Go to advanced search