Search found 22 matches

by MM6Kergmond
03 Jun 2014, 09:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM3 : Help
Replies: 7
Views: 5169

Indeed, i'm thinking of buying it to have every of the old MM...in a proper version. As i said, much of the riddles or even background elements are spoiled by errors of translations and many orthographic mistakes. It spoils a bit the game. So on Gog.com, it is something to download directly on the c...
by MM6Kergmond
01 Jun 2014, 13:03

Thank you very much for the quick and accurate response. To be honnest i didn't know about MM3 being free or not. Abandonware France that is a legal website claims that it is now an abandonware and that it is now legal to take it on their website. When i saw it i didn't think twice, i was happy to f...
by MM6Kergmond
31 May 2014, 19:35

MM3 : Help

I post this because i have recently downloaded Isles of Terra in french which is free and considered as an abandonware. I have no problem in playing the game which i appreciate alot. However, i quickly have gotten problems due to the bad translation into french. Some enigmas are nearly meaningless i...
by MM6Kergmond
14 Aug 2013, 08:11
Topic: [MM7] Top 15 favorite spells
Replies: 49
Views: 36355

Wait...people actually use Raise Dead? I thought that is what preservation was for. Indeed. However i tried to put useful spells also for strange situations. You can sometimes be killed in one hit or due to a special effect. (i remember in MM6 that some fountains can give you an instant death. I do...
by MM6Kergmond
13 Aug 2013, 16:42
Topic: [MM7] Top 15 favorite spells
Replies: 49
Views: 36355

Well, hard to make an exact classification and to choose but here is my list : 1) Invisibility 2) Town Portal 3) Fly 4) Loyd beacon 5) day of the gods 6) day of protection 7) Raise dead 8) protection against magic 9) Mass distortion 10) Starburst 11) power cure 12) Hour of power 13) Rock blast 14) R...
by MM6Kergmond
04 Jun 2013, 11:01
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 366
Views: 252017

Nice work!
Happy to see the project is still improving!
by MM6Kergmond
26 May 2013, 07:50
Topic: Might And Magic Rpg
Replies: 17
Views: 9510

Nice!
I would play too.
Now, as GreatEmerald suggest, the adaptation might be quite uneasy.
Paticularly, making beginners and high level players being in the same world.
Beginners would systematically be killed very fast.
by MM6Kergmond
24 May 2013, 11:57
Topic: MM6 stuck in VARN, help !
Replies: 5
Views: 6579

I'm happy you could finally find a solution.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, i thought you had found the door but that it didn't work at all despite having the key as you said "that gate is locked for me".
Hopefully you finally made it!
You must be near the end by now!
Good luck!
by MM6Kergmond
23 May 2013, 16:55
Topic: MM6 stuck in VARN, help !
Replies: 5
Views: 6579

Where did you take the key? Sometimes the names are not fine, i remember to have had some problems too once (i had a bugged french version). On this link (map of the dungeon) : http://www.residivjeux.com/mm6/images/donjons/varn_g.gif You got the map....the key is in the room "C". with two ...
by MM6Kergmond
18 May 2013, 12:56
Topic: strongest/best xp monster in MM6 ?
Replies: 3
Views: 5419

To my opinion the place giving the most experience is in Dragonsand. Gold dragons are the monsters giving the most experience. Slightly more than titans and they are really alot near the shrine of gods. Now i also remember that on the Hermitt's island there are many many many titans...maybe their hu...
by MM6Kergmond
12 May 2013, 21:57
Topic: MM6 : Your Favorite NPC
Views: 5391

thank you very much for your two opinions! That's a hard one. I don't really recall all the different NPCs... You gave those who made you the best impression and i suppose it's always them we choose as favorite. Limiting it to 6 is hard, because no one really stands out compared to some of the other...
by MM6Kergmond
12 May 2013, 12:14
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: HoMM III: Best level 3 creature
Replies: 170
Views: 80928

Voted Cerberus, they are very balanced and such unit with the ability to hit more than one creature in one time is always disturbing for the opponent.
But i also like Royal Griffins.
by MM6Kergmond
12 May 2013, 12:07
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 23945

Voted for the Mighty Gorgons for their special ability that is probably the best of all since they are deadly for any other high level creatures exept those of the Necropolis.
by MM6Kergmond
12 May 2013, 12:00
Topic: MM6 : Your Favorite NPC
Views: 5391

MM6 : Your Favorite NPC

Hello to all, For this question i didn't created a poll for the simple reason that there are so many possibilities. Feel free to choose any character you found interesting in MM6..wether we meet him/her or if he/she is just a background character. Not only for the pleasure to make one more poll but ...
by MM6Kergmond
12 May 2013, 10:02
Topic: M&M Solo
Views: 4609

The fact i leveled up more with minotaur is because i had to fight most of the enemies as i had no magic. As Minotaurs don't have GM armaster like a champion or GM mace like a troll, the key point is to use the self magic and enhance his fighting capacities with Bless, fate and Heroism. Using Berser...
by MM6Kergmond
09 May 2013, 14:36
Topic: M&M Solo
Views: 4609

I've personnaly tried the MM8 solo. I tried to solo it with a Minotaur. But arrived at the last quests i finally gave up because it bored me alot. (I stopped when i had collected 2 of the 4 elemental hearts) Yes it seems designed for solo but i used killed party members to have more place in my inve...
by MM6Kergmond
30 Apr 2013, 09:15
Topic: Post your most interesting Might and Magic challenges!
Replies: 58
Views: 34972

Hi! Sorry to come a bit late in the topic! The challenges i've realised and find interesting are : MM6 : solo knight game. The rules where : no reload abuse (not using the reload in the fights). Not use any bug. Not using the Kriegspire well. Not using the infinite money of NWC. It was a very nice c...
by MM6Kergmond
28 Mar 2013, 22:45
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 52294

There is DOXbox for that problem, which in fact makes game to have much less problems that awkward comp ability of mm6-8 for systems past xp, Sure there are patches but still, they are largely unnoficial, and there are still some problems with running mm6-8 on Vista. Yea, as mentioned, you're suppo...
by MM6Kergmond
28 Mar 2013, 15:28
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23733

ahaha
Well it's more about giving them a chance.
What informations do we have more?
So it's still permit to hope something of them.
After having played to 3 MM it would be sad not even being slightly interest in a possible continuation of the serie.
by MM6Kergmond
28 Mar 2013, 12:48
Topic: Are you happy that MMX is in development?
Replies: 53
Views: 23733

I voted yes. I can only be happy to see that they will continue this great game.
I hope they will keep the unique ambiant...anyway we have nothing to loose in it.

Go to advanced search