Search found 7 matches

by Callipygian
Jul 12 2013, 19:05
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: balancing question
Replies: 4
Views: 2161

Ah, sorry, I totally forgot to mention that, indeed, it is Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Is someone familiar with the way to adjust scripts in the editor to create different hero army sizes?
by Callipygian
Jul 11 2013, 21:24
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: balancing question
Views: 2161

balancing question

Hello! I have a question about the possibility to adjust some proporties that, in my opinion, are too random and influential. In beating impossible maps on impossible difficulty, I find that I need to restart the scenario a couple of times until I start out with a decent beginning army and artifact....
by Callipygian
Jun 26 2013, 21:45
Forum: Articles
Topic: Specter of Power → With Blinders On
Views: 2289

Specter of Power → With Blinders On

Wow, this was an anticlimactic last scenario of an otherwise hard campaign. I recently started playing the HoMM 3 campaigns on impossible. It's not too hard, although there are some tricky scenarios, among which were the first couple of maps in the final campaign. However, this final scenario was a ...
by Callipygian
Feb 27 2013, 17:29
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 933
Views: 299602

TCC notes

[EDITED to add TCC part 2 notes!] Hello fellow adventurers! I have completed a first run of TCC with much joy and satisfaction. I've made some notes and comments on various issues, from bugs to textual errors, along the way. I'm no expert game tester and know nothing about the programming behind gam...
by Callipygian
Feb 25 2013, 17:05
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Questions
Replies: 27
Views: 8515

Problem solved: they are available after completing the Rusalka quest! :D
by Callipygian
Feb 24 2013, 19:51

Thanks for the quick reply, jeff. I checked Kat'an and Port Sleigon and that's where the expert shield trainers are. Both of them refer to Bronwyn Meck in Cheroburg for master level training, but I cannot find him anywhere in Cheroburg ;/. The same is true for the master mace, Errol Ostermann, who i...
by Callipygian
Feb 24 2013, 16:56

First of all, many thanks to the development team of TCC. I have played the MM and HoMM games when I was a teenager and I recently, in a nostalgic mood, started replaying MM6. I soon found out I'm not the only one and that there is still an active MM community. I'm impressed by the work you guys hav...

Go to advanced search