Search found 5 matches

by BurntPhoenix
Dec 26 2015, 10:38
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Found a might and magic 6 review...
Replies: 0
Views: 1127

Found a might and magic 6 review...

...for the disillusioned modern gamer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPa3HBVM4_E
by BurntPhoenix
Feb 15 2014, 4:24
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Black Dragon Evolution
Replies: 52
Views: 30379

See the dragon around 17 seconds in this trailer? Probably the best-looking dragon I've seen in my life. It's essentially the Heroes 2 black dragon but with some differences from the one in-game.

Whoever originally drew the creatures for Heroes 2, wow! Skills so praiseworthy!
by BurntPhoenix
Feb 12 2014, 9:09
Topic: Favorite Heroes game, Favorite Might and Magic game
Replies: 12
Views: 4832

Favorite Heroes game, Favorite Might and Magic game

Liven the thread up by discussing why they’re your favorite, probably compare them, maybe tie them together to show how they satisfy your tastes the most, etc. Mine are Homm2, and MM7. Well first off, the high fantasy element is really prominent in both games, so very compelling and a source of insp...
by BurntPhoenix
Jun 27 2013, 0:06
Topic: World of Xeen question and atmosphere discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 2827

World of Xeen question and atmosphere discussion

I'm playing World of Xeen for the first time by myself. I'm used to MM6-MM8 style of play so I am trying to adjust to this. Might be a dumb question, but how do you check how much damage a weapon does? I didn't see this in the manual bundled in the package GOG provides. I'm trying to figure this out...
by BurntPhoenix
Feb 18 2013, 22:04
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Describe and/or poke fun at HOMM creatures
Replies: 3
Views: 2661

Describe and/or poke fun at HOMM creatures

In this thread, you describe what the design (or animations) of various creatures throughout the HOMM series are/might be influenced by, or what they remind you of. Have fun with it. Heroes 1 Ogre- A caveman Dragon- Spyro the Dragon’s Dad (or Mama, maybe) Heroes 2 Steel Golem – The Tin-Man from Wiza...

Go to advanced search