Search found 69 matches

by orzie
Jul 25 2018, 6:43
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: ..........
Replies: 21
Views: 4683

Re: ..........

Something hints me that the conflict above is not about modding and/or moderation issues. Anyhow, world has changed and there is no practical sense in hoping that your creative will find its way to users without your input. Forums are only the start, but there are much more sources to begin with. 0...
by orzie
May 24 2018, 17:44
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars
Replies: 4
Views: 2060

Re: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars

Besides graphics, Heroes of Might and Magic II original soundtrack was one of the main features responsible for the unique gaming atmosphere. Since the objectives of Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars include enrichment of Heroes II legacy as well as preserving the mentioned atmosphe...
by orzie
May 11 2018, 9:32
Topic: Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars
Views: 2060

Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars

Heroes of Might and Magic III: The Succession Wars is a fan-made total conversion modification of Heroes of Might and Magic III, which aims to recreate the unique atmosphere of its prequel, Heroes of Might and Magic II, and to provide qualitatively new gaming impressions to the fans of both games. ...
by orzie
Jan 3 2018, 17:31
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: what are the lyrics to the H4 town themes?
Replies: 5
Views: 2591

Re: what are the lyrics to the H4 town themes?

Since H2 OSTs had lyrics from the Bible in German for good factions and from Nietzsche for evil factions, perhaps this might give a clue to those who still tries to figure out the lyrics. Not sure if NWC decided to stick to the same system for H4 though.
by orzie
Feb 7 2016, 15:31
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: My M&M Mods
Views: 5605

Re: My M&M Mods

A ModDB upload would be also awesome.
by orzie
Oct 12 2015, 7:14
Topic: H2-3: Lord Haart
Views: 1872

Re: H2-3: Lord Haart

Well, as we know nothing except the Terrans from MM3 and Morglin Ironfist+Lord Kilburn from MM1 is related to Enroth. NWC just put everything as tributes/fun references.
by orzie
Oct 9 2015, 5:16
Topic: H2-3: Lord Haart
Views: 1872

Re: H2-3: Lord Haart

You were asked the reason why he helped the Necromancers prior to poisoning King Gryphonheart . Don't misinform people. The reasons for Haart's affiliation towards the Enrothian Necromancers are generally unknown and are not covered in any way until the events of Heroes 3. It can be a some kind of r...
by orzie
Aug 2 2015, 19:27
Topic: A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.
Replies: 9
Views: 2341

Re: A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.

The only issues I try to fix asap are my mistakes in English grammar Image
by orzie
Aug 2 2015, 19:06
Topic: A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.
Replies: 9
Views: 2341

Re: A new Heroes II Forum - Forums of Enroth.

Who is still playing Heroes II? 8| Those guys do an awesome job, but frankly, this is like giving new colors and shapes to Megadrive console. Local interest only. Not exactly. We feature roleplay and fan fiction boards, as well as tournaments and official forums for Heroes 2: Project Ironfist and H...
by orzie
Jul 16 2015, 15:12
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 90
Views: 68767

Do you hate having to write down passwords for those border guards? So do we. With the release of Ironfist 0.8.2, now you don’t have to.

Visit the project website for more recent updates!
by orzie
Jun 22 2015, 4:46

Luckily, we returned to work after Darmani's problems with booting into Windows. I sincerely hope to produce a notable amount of graphics for the new faction so we even could be able to make some videos.
by orzie
May 8 2015, 7:56
Topic: BDJ Heroes VII mod
Views: 2003

Besides, you can also check this link.
by orzie
May 8 2015, 7:51
Topic: H2 & H3 map editor: How to create 1-way barriers?
Replies: 2
Views: 1669

In H2 you can use a teleport with the left or right side of it being guarded by an undefeatable neutral creature stack. The hero, once teleported, can step on the side opposite to the guarded one and never return back to the teleport. Another way for this can be implemented with the use of ships. So...
by orzie
Apr 17 2015, 7:04
Topic: HoMM1: mapping Morglin's adventures
Views: 5362

Alamar lived in Castle Alamar instead, I presume.

Noraston should be situated somewhere near Darkmoor swamps, but on the coastal zone.
by orzie
Apr 9 2015, 5:40
Topic: HoMM1: mapping Morglin's adventures
Views: 5362

Looks interesting. I tried the same thing with Heroes 2 and MM6, but then I decided that the area of Enroth presented on the map of MM6 is too small for my taste, and I prefer to think that MM6 covers only the small part of Enroth, which fact provides imagination and creative potential for the futur...
by orzie
Mar 22 2015, 19:13
Topic: Looking for HoMM II SW Sorceress theme tabs (or midi)
Views: 2812

A reverse conversion would also come in handy very much.
by orzie
Mar 9 2015, 13:04

Alamar? O_____________o
Dude, it's Sheltem.

by orzie
Mar 6 2015, 16:11

A final version of the Cyborg hero in battle. It also features color cycling animation in the game.

by orzie
Mar 4 2015, 18:17
Topic: MM8,5 - Echo of Destruction
Replies: 356
Views: 147104

A fundamental breakthrough in MM 6-8 modding! The Might and Magic 8.5 Team has created a demo video of a new location: the Dead City! With these developments we will be able to see many more previously undiscovered areas of Jadame with fascinating stories, innovative geometry and lots of gameplay f...

Go to advanced search