Search found 4 matches

by blobber
15 Jan 2013, 12:22
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Apply Grayface patch to MM7-Rel.exe?
Replies: 13
Views: 7885

I haven't played very far at all in MM7 yet (haven't even tried Arcomage), but, no, I haven't had anything like that happen so far.

Maybe adjusting the music volume control up and then back off will cause it to be reapplied... ? Did you look in the INI to see if anything changed there?
by blobber
15 Jan 2013, 00:59

Hey, it is Mr. GrayFace himself! Thanks for stopping by my thread. You're probably used to hearing this, but I just want to say thanks so much for the great work you've done. It's probably been about 20 years since I've played a Might and Magic game, and it's amazing to return to see talented people...
by blobber
14 Jan 2013, 01:16

Thanks for the reply, Variol. This definitely has to do with the GOG release of MM7. If I move the exe out of the game folder, then it's no longer forced into compatibility mode. As soon as I put it back in, Win95 mode is reapplied and I can't change it... and I get the sound issues. Like I said, th...
by blobber
13 Jan 2013, 19:47

Apply Grayface patch to MM7-Rel.exe?

I just recently bought MM7 from GOG.com. I'm actually still playing through 6 at the moment, but I just wanted to make sure 7 would work alright, as some people on the GOG forums were having various issues, so I fired it up. The game worked great as long as I used MM7-Rel.exe. Otherwise, if I ran MM...

Go to advanced search