Search found 6 matches

by iliecostin
27 Jan 2015, 18:50
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 131862

txt editing

Does anybody know what the Fight Value and AI value in CRTRAITS.TXT refer to? I found some info but it seems inconsistent. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
by iliecostin
25 Jan 2015, 17:51

Yes Horn of the Abyss. It has some nice features, but also a lot of imba skills like logistics and useless like eagle eye, learning etc. When i saw the bad luck proc for the first time i giggled like a kid as i did not expect that. I know it was coded in homm2 and the sound and visuals existed in ho...
by iliecostin
25 Jan 2015, 16:20

hardcoded

Also did u guys ever get to check out the russian mod where they implemented negative luck, battle animation for idle creatures, and other features that were supposed to be in the game but never made it? I dont care much for new town but some of those changes would be awesome if ported on the origin...
by iliecostin
19 Jan 2015, 09:05

Does anyone know if there is a way to modify unit special abilities? I know it cant be done via .txt editing. I'm guessing hex?!...
Thanks!
by iliecostin
23 Nov 2013, 10:21

Dead Link

Links to files seem broken can u post them again pls. (both txt files and .exe) Thanks.
by iliecostin
18 Sep 2012, 08:24

to UHA and kyrub

Did u guys ever get to finish a mod that has the spell pow -creature lvl implemented? I really love UHA's work and ive been playing your modded version for a half year on hot seat and we love it. On the matter of conflux nerf maybe someone can change the prereq for upg. lvl 1 to castle building sinc...

Go to advanced search