Search found 14 matches

by radagast82
05 Dec 2012, 11:32
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638622

Re: about Lunatic Vault

* How do you open the secret door near the beginning, on the right hand side of the map (NOT the obvious door near the end, in the center of the map). Actually I never figured how to open that secret door neither. .. I could see the items in map due to wizard eye, but for the life of me, even hours...
by radagast82
04 Oct 2012, 07:01
Topic: The Legend of Erthia's Progress (MM-like Game)
Replies: 8
Views: 6680

great news, will be waiting patiently for the release. :) From the screenshots and feedback I've seen, I'm pretty sure I'll love it. MM6 after all, is by far my favorite of the series and the building designs used here seem to be quite similar. (some are actually exactly the same) The nostalgia fact...
by radagast82
04 Sep 2012, 08:19
Topic: MM8,5 - Rejected materials (free gift for mod-makers)
Replies: 19
Views: 16517

Damn are you kidding? That's some great work there, I love the looks on those first females, as well as on most drow characters I see here. I only wish all might and magic were easier to customize for all of us, so we could add all those faces even to our previous games. (such as 6 and 7 for instanc...
by radagast82
26 Aug 2012, 11:53
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.5.7 [Mar 4, 2022]
Replies: 613
Views: 406918

Version 1.11.2 [-] Finger Of Death spell didn't give experience for killed monsters. [-] My bug: Dead monsters could sometimes move in version 1.11. [-] My bug: [Disable] section of mm6.ini was ignored. Nice to see you are still improving those great patches for m&m series. :) Some possible sma...
by radagast82
26 Aug 2012, 11:36

Thats weird..... I don't understand how a problem can occur from having to many saves when a turtorial video on youtube by RPGenie has well over what seems like 100 saves.... It is, but it seems this was it. I'm playing fine now with less number of save games... Don't forget that I'm on a 64 bit OS...
by radagast82
25 Aug 2012, 21:17

I have same problem, and I think it is related to Grayface quick save patch, maybe some memory limits, I don't know. I run win XP and often when I save, it does not. Then game will crash on next tp or beacon, then quick save will be deleted. Knowing that, I make a lot of save backups but often I ha...
by radagast82
25 Aug 2012, 19:54

After playing for some time, and rescuing Tamara I got a crash to desktop when I was trying to leave Kastutian Waters via ship for Katan to go see the seer for the first time. Fact is that from that time on, I cannot load any of my saves, I keep getting a crash no matter what savegame I may use. I t...
by radagast82
23 Aug 2012, 06:59
Topic: MM7 - new ground textures + few other thingies
Replies: 24
Views: 21451

Damn that's some really great work there! I'll keep it in mind if I ever plan on replaying mm7. :) (I'm atm running through a TCC mm6 run, hehe. xD ) On top of BDJ's mod, meaning it's also compatible with grayface patch I assume. Keep it up I love the improvement on textures and especially the 3rd-4...
by radagast82
22 Aug 2012, 14:14
Topic: TCC Add-ons
Replies: 54
Views: 29484

But I was wondering if I can bypass that some way or another. Like throwing all my inventory on the ground before applying legendary heroes. Yes, that would work. Also do this to chests you've already opened that you need to keep. I mean, if some unimportant chest gets corrupted, just don't use it....
by radagast82
21 Aug 2012, 15:01

Back up your whole MM6 folder, make sure Saves folder is also there, then install the Leg. Heroes and load your game. Pay attention to inventory. I don't know if Maestro has changed shapes of items or not. If any of your items change in shape, then you'll get your inventory corrupted and so it woul...
by radagast82
21 Aug 2012, 11:21
Topic: M&MVII sound crackling
Replies: 7
Views: 4287

I also have some sound issues in mm6 with TCC and latest grayface patch installed. OS : Win 7 64 bit. In the beginning I had no issues at all, game was playing perfectly, but after I entered the rogue cavern with the rogue leader and got a character diseased, the audio music became very laggy/choppy...
by radagast82
21 Aug 2012, 10:28

"Legendary Heroes v1.0b" addon for TCC only! This addon affect modified items of TCC so if you will install it on MM6 - it will be ruined in some cases and quest so game would be incompletable! How to install: 0 - strongly recomend you to start a new game after aplying this patches 1 - pu...
by radagast82
21 Aug 2012, 10:14
Topic: Maestro's MM6 MOD
Replies: 57
Views: 25123

I assume the pics in this thread are what later became the legendary heroes addon for TCC. Correct? What I'm really wondering though, is if there is a way to just change the faces/paperdolls and nothing else and apply it to a game already started. Such a mod would certainly be useful, especially for...
by radagast82
20 Aug 2012, 16:17

First of all, thanks for this great mod to all involved including people who have spent years in mm6 modding such as Grayface, Mok etc for the excellent patching and gameplay/interface/control improvements. Don't think that your extraordinary dedication goes unnoticed, though I'm pretty sure those w...

Go to advanced search