by nerbu
16 Oct 2012, 12:20
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Tale of Two Guardians Scenario
Replies: 4
Views: 15370

Tale of Two Guardians Scenario

Hi all...

How do I finish it? I can't seem to open the gate to attack Sheltem...wiped the map clean...alll secondary quests done, but I don't see where the dark dragon is ...

This is the best map of the game, IMO.

Thanks.
by nerbu
28 Jul 2012, 17:52
Topic: Problem with the racial gauge
Replies: 12
Views: 7393

Does it happen only during the campaigns as you say? If, let say, you try single scenario Tree of Plenty, does it work for you? So, I finished 2 custom games with 2 different factions Necro and Sanctuary and in both cases the gauge worked normally, so it is a problem related to the campaigns only a...
by nerbu
26 Jul 2012, 13:56

How about Racial Gauge of other factions? Necro, Inferno/etc. How I got the completist badge chasing a bug: Haven lvl 30 heroes both might blood or tears gauge capped at lvl III Necro Anastasya magic tears - gauge capped at lvl III Sanct Irina magic tears - gauge capped at lvl II (!!) Inferno Kiril...
by nerbu
25 Jul 2012, 22:53

@Kalah Well, if they at least admitted it was a bug, we could hope that but look what they wrote me last time I complained about it: "Response Via Email (Marcus N.) 07/18/2012 22:11 Hello , As indicated previously, this is not a bug, glitch, or any other sort of problem with the game. Please re...
by nerbu
25 Jul 2012, 20:27

Thks for the replies.

Even if nobody has any solutions, at least I can argue with Ubi Tech Support it is not a "gameplay" issue Like they claim.

I don't think that will solve the problem, but at least they'll start looking for a solution instead of telling me to read the manual...
by nerbu
25 Jul 2012, 15:28

It seems the image I posted didnt work ...

Here's a direct link:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh5 ... eissue.jpg

Sorry...really new at this...
by nerbu
24 Jul 2012, 20:03

I've patched it to 1.5.1.

It didnt change anything either. I mentioned patch 1.5 because it was the one about to be released when I posted this problem on the other fan forum
(heroescommunity)
by nerbu
24 Jul 2012, 16:30

Problem with the racial gauge

hello, all...I've been having a problem with the racial gauge in the campaigns since I bought the game early July. When I first installed the game my heroes' racial ability would not go beyond level II, even when the gauge was COMPLETELY full and my heroe was lvl 30. I contacted Ubi Tech Support and...

Go to advanced search