Search found 9 matches

by Chrambo
18 Jul 2012, 21:13
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 10 questions faq made in paris-
Replies: 77
Views: 40934

All right, I'd really like to throw my two cents in here, as I really appreciate the discussion that Jeff started on the map editor. That being said, I am completely the opposite: while I did play HOMM III and V, I did not get into IV and never used the editor. HOWEVER, I have heavily used the HOMM ...
by Chrambo
17 Jul 2012, 10:28
Forum: News
Topic: Uplay Or Not To Play
Replies: 23
Views: 10668

Uplay Or Not To Play

@ jeff: I think the editor is the most important part of the game, so I would ask what you mean by usable? What does the community want in this regard? I don't find it to be simple or intuitive, but I definitely find it to be usable. And I worry that if Limbic goes around messing with it they'll bre...
by Chrambo
13 Jul 2012, 23:51
Topic: Overnight 1.5.1 Fixes 1.5 Bug
Replies: 13
Views: 7194

Overnight 1.5.1 Fixes 1.5 Bug

I think it's a good sign, comparing this response to the life-span of the earlier patches (1.1-1.4ish). After 1.5 (which included a number of unlisted changes such as Fort screens and a fix to the sound-bug) things are definitely looking up. I really hope they continue to develop the game.
by Chrambo
15 Jun 2012, 10:49
Topic: H6 Add-on Announced, Patch 1.5 Coming
Replies: 17
Views: 8347

H6 Add-on Announced, Patch 1.5 Coming

If he didnt' the artists are now dead, so it's a moot question.
by Chrambo
14 Jun 2012, 20:08
Topic: H6 Add-on Announced, Patch 1.5 Coming
Replies: 17
Views: 8347

H6 Add-on Announced, Patch 1.5 Coming

Ya, the DLC thing has me very much turned off, but my interest has been rekindled since you mentioned that Marzhin will be doing it. I guess I'll wait to see if people say that it is worth the price.
by Chrambo
11 Jun 2012, 08:47
Topic: Patch 1.5 & Puzzle Game
Replies: 24
Views: 11517

Patch 1.5 & Puzzle Game

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by playable? The game works quite fine for me.

On topic: I like the direction they are going with this. It seems they have learned that they need some form of communication to engage any part of the community.
by Chrambo
24 May 2012, 01:11
Topic: Modernizing Heroes III?
Replies: 38
Views: 16564

Modernizing Heroes III?

Ya, I really hope that campaign editor comes out soon. I'm looking forward to using it. I gotta admit though, I don't really want an "easy" map editor if it makes lousy maps. I think that the HVI map editor is extremely powerful but only easy once you get the hang of it. That first few att...
by Chrambo
22 May 2012, 20:24

Modernizing Heroes III?

My opinion again, but I wasn't that attached to the "old" universe. It blew up and I got over it. Perhaps its because I never played any of the mm games. I feel like Ashan could be much better than it is now if map makers and writers got over the whole cliche that it has become (I'm lookin...
by Chrambo
22 May 2012, 19:39

Modernizing Heroes III?

I have to admit (and I would consider myself a"Hardcore" fan) that I wouldn't really want to play a heroes III remake. Don't get me wrong, I loved the game and factions and music and just about everything in it. I just wouldn't really want to play a remake. Instead I wish Ubi could get the...

Go to advanced search