Search found 5 matches

by Aequitas
10 Jun 2012, 23:35
Forum: News
Topic: H5 Quiz: Round #5
Replies: 2
Views: 1712

H5 Quiz: Round #5

This one was though. Ballista with fliming arrows seems key. Allthough, come to think of, I didn't test wheter it one-hits the 1000 stormtitans without the perk. It just might. Death march gets our troops over the walls in one turn. Problem is that the blackies and the phoenixes' attack stat is too ...
by Aequitas
30 May 2012, 19:36
Topic: H5 Quiz: Round #4
Replies: 7
Views: 4647

H5 Quiz: Round #4

This one was a bit more difficult. Firstly I tried out with the regenerating wyvern. It takes 1 point of damg from the dragons and regenerates 30, therefore begin invincible. Killing all the "blackies" however, would take ages. By this logic, any regenerating creature should be able to kil...
by Aequitas
29 May 2012, 21:09
Topic: H5 Quiz: Round #3
Replies: 4
Views: 2989

H5 Quiz: Round #3

No need to demolish the castle. Goblins (we can't really expect too much of the poor buggers) ran out to meet the cyclops.

That said, however, I'm sure the untamed cyclops would work just as well. The crux of this fight, is as stated, that cyclops can eat enemy goblins to replenish their health.
by Aequitas
28 May 2012, 13:20
Topic: H5 Quiz: Round #3
Replies: 4
Views: 2989

H5 Quiz: Round #3

Thank you for yet another fun quiz. I found this one quite easy. There isn't stated an explicit question in the post, but i assume we were supposed to capture the enemy town. I started the game on heroic, bought a blood-eye cyclops, a blacksmith, a ballista and a first aid tent. After picking-up the...
by Aequitas
16 May 2012, 23:42
Topic: H5 Quiz: Round #2
Replies: 8
Views: 5159

H5 Quiz: Round #2

I believe i have solved the fight quite elegantly. Firstly: i start out exactly like Cristian explained (same skills and let birds kill of one another with frenzy until one stack (without rebirth) has about 244k left - allthough i substituted summoning magic with expert attack - however i believe th...

Go to advanced search