Search found 4 matches

by pacovf
07 May 2012, 22:11
Forum: Articles
Topic: Ubisoft Q&A
Replies: 19
Views: 10356

Ubisoft Q&A

When you talk about the "HoMM feel", what are you talking about? The mechanics? The story? The factions? I am fairly new to the franchise, enjoyed the skill system in HV, and never played a MM, that's why I'm asking.
by pacovf
01 May 2012, 15:39
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: 1.3 Bugs
Replies: 5
Views: 3752

-If you equip then unequip the pendant of mastery after level 25, you won't be able to use your racial skill lvl4 anymore, even if you equip the pendant of mastery again. On the skill panel, it is still shown as if you had your racial skill up to level 4. Reloading the game or increasing your level ...
by pacovf
28 Apr 2012, 14:27
Topic: How to beat the 1st Necro Map?
Replies: 2
Views: 2736

Note that on the first day of the week, since you play before him, he won't have a chance to recruit units before you do. If you have more than one hero, you can make them camp on his resource buildings to hinder his resource earning a bit and boost yours. Especially useful for its creature dwelling...
by pacovf
27 Apr 2012, 17:00
Topic: Feat/Spell/Skill Testimony
Replies: 42
Views: 24032

As necropolis, storm arrows with a blood Ana is simply fantastic (+45%), and sometimes quadruples the damage dealt by the spearmen on its first turn (depending on the ratio between might/magic defense of the defender), and regularly triples it. With Ludmilla, storm arrow gets even better because I c...

Go to advanced search