Search found 31 matches

by Graff
Mar 11 2021, 7:10
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 546
Views: 264083

Re: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]

Hi GrayFace, I am always ecstatic to come back to this forum and see that you are actively posting. Couple thoughts for the next patch: -I agree with Anubis, the chests in Warlords Fortress are an issue now. Personally, I don't think the fix was necessary at all... I believe the empty chests with tr...
by Graff
Mar 11 2021, 6:34
Topic: [MM6] Mechanics behind duplicating items from one map to next?
Replies: 0
Views: 207

[MM6] Mechanics behind duplicating items from one map to next?

I tried googling this one a bit but haven't found anything on the subject. Certain items can be spawned from one map onto another. If you leave from New Sorpigal to Ironfist by foot, the horseshoes from the volcano spawn by the inn near Snergle's Caverns (one is under the inn... incredibly annoying....
by Graff
Mar 28 2020, 14:12
Topic: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]
Replies: 546
Views: 264083

Re: GrayFace MM6 Patch v2.4 [Sep 17, 2019]

The perception skill bonus for the NPC characters of Psychic and Scout is not functional. I tested this on a skull pile of weakness in the Temple of Baa in Ironfist. With normal perception rank 5 I was successful. A Psychic states +5 which should work on it's own but the search failed. I then brough...
by Graff
Mar 26 2020, 3:30
Topic: How to replace images in MM6?
Replies: 8
Views: 1119

Re: How to replace images in MM6?

I have confirmed the issue is repeatable. It happens when a body is on a ramp and you leave the game running but switch to a different screen. The bodies will either slide or fall depending on how long you are off screen. I think I have the gog version but I don't know. I found a spot that glitches ...
by Graff
Mar 25 2020, 3:03

https://i.ibb.co/XJy1F0Y/no-layers.png The text editor is useful but all it's doing is formatting the text. I downloaded MMArchive but changing the names of the sprite animations simply resulted in invisible frames with replacing the corpse frame resulting in no body being shown. I then went into t...
by Graff
Mar 24 2020, 7:22

David, I greatly appreciate the support here. I made my files look like yours and I ran the mm6.exe file and I think it did the trick! I got a popup warning about taking time to create tables and sure enough I got new folders. Experimenting with them, I edited values in the "Class Starting Skil...
by Graff
Mar 23 2020, 5:04

David, thank you for the reply! I followed the Grayface instructions and put the extracted file folders in my game folder. I then added the path to the .ini file. When I start up I get an error message. I believe I am doing it right because when I set the path wrong in the .ini file the game runs wi...
by Graff
Mar 23 2020, 3:04

How to replace images in MM6?

Hello, Bodies apparently fall through ramps. I can grab one but the other one is totally gone and I can't get to it. Normally I would just reload but I didn't notice at the time and did several hours of play afterwards. Maybe something that could be patched in the next version? For now, I think the ...
by Graff
May 15 2017, 3:36
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Remove Conflux for random maps?
Replies: 2
Views: 1555

Remove Conflux for random maps?

I am playing HOMMIII Complete via the HD MOD. I believe that Conflux is totally unbalanced and ruins the game when used by me or the AI. Is there a way to set the game back to Restoration of Erathia on the complete? I only want to see the original neutral creatures (no more Faerie/Azure/Crystal drag...
by Graff
May 15 2017, 3:06
Topic: Things about MM6, mostly regarding GrayFace patch
Replies: 11
Views: 4375

Re: Things about MM6, mostly regarding GrayFace patch

Thank you for the replies GrayFace! I really appreciate you keeping this project alive.
by Graff
Apr 3 2017, 4:52

-In Paradise Valley, the fountain that gives +100 Power Temporarily will display "+100 Power temporary." instead of "Refreshing!" when the fountain is exhausted. Thanks, I'll check it. Very minor I know but figured I would write it down. Thanks! -Casting "Town Portal" ...
by Graff
Mar 28 2017, 1:37

""-Change code so when right clicking with a broken item character attempts to fix item"" The game already does this. http://i64.tinypic.com/f1b4pf.png Wasn't a great description, I meant like this picture shows. It would make repairing things without switching inventory possible.
by Graff
Mar 27 2017, 5:33

Things about MM6, mostly regarding GrayFace patch

First of all, shout out to GrayFace for making it possible to even play this game and all the work he's put into improving it. I just finished a playthrough (SCSC) and here's some notes. Things I think are bugs: -In Paradise Valley, the fountain that gives +100 Power Temporarily will display "+...
by Graff
Jan 11 2016, 16:24
Topic: Is the Armorer Glitch in HommIII addressed in the HD mod and if not why not?
Views: 1618

Re: Is the Armorer Glitch in HommIII addressed in the HD mod and if not why not?

Thank you for looking up the values for me Baronus! I believe I was successfully able to change the code.
by Graff
Jan 9 2016, 6:39
Topic: Is the Armorer Glitch in HommIII addressed in the HD mod and if not why not?
Views: 1618

Is the Armorer Glitch in HommIII addressed in the HD mod and if not why not?

Decided to do a playthrough of this game and while looking up the armorer skill I discovered that there's a glitch making arrow towers do extra damage. It appears to me that there is fix for this but no legit patch as all I could find were a few posts saying to edit a couple hex values. I have no id...
by Graff
Jun 21 2015, 5:20
Topic: How to Remove Artifact/Relic Cap MM7?
Views: 2290

How to Remove Artifact/Relic Cap MM7?

I'm hoping that someone else has been bothered enough by the cap to figure out the script needed to eliminate it. I just want to loot glitch the red dragon on emerald isle until I have every single one.
by Graff
Apr 28 2014, 21:47
Topic: Help Modding Inventory Order MM6? Remove Relic Cap?
Replies: 5
Views: 2960

Bump. I've read the extension page by Grayface. I wish to create a script that I would load into the General Category, I believe this is where such a script would go. "These scripts are loaded before the game starts and are never unloaded. This is the place for scripts that change properties of...
by Graff
Apr 23 2014, 3:18

hellegennes wrote:It's an easy fix if you have the source code, I believe.

Does anyone have the source code? What are the scripts in the MMExtension utility?
by Graff
Apr 22 2014, 4:36

hellegennes wrote:The inventory arrangement problem was known at the time and bothered many a people. That's why they corrected it in the next games.

So I take it that it's not an easy fix that will come around anytime soon?
by Graff
Apr 18 2014, 17:07

Help Modding Inventory Order MM6? Remove Relic Cap?

I've started another playthrough of MM6, going to try doing things a little differently than I usually do. Going to try to force myself to not worry about how many in game days it takes to travel from land to land and to try and get to areas I normally do at much higher levels at more challenging po...

Go to advanced search