Search found 55 matches

by Flodarien
02 Jun 2014, 10:56
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM3 : Help
Replies: 7
Views: 5082

"Blink" being "Lueur" makes not sense at all, so I have to agree on that. GOG.com has all the first 6 MM games in one bundle for the low price of 10$ US, all in English, so you might think about getting those. I am almost certain that you save would work with the English version,...
by Flodarien
12 Apr 2014, 10:47
Topic: A drip of blood; A drip of truth [MM7-Type Game][WIP]
Replies: 19
Views: 16154

3. The atmosphere, Might and Magic does not have to be medieval, medieval is simply not Might and Magic. It likes you live in different magic world, and they are so real. I could easily see a MM Type game that would be Steampunkish. Swords, shields and armor would still work, as would bows, but the...
by Flodarien
07 Feb 2014, 16:54
Topic: MMX Bugs
Replies: 40
Views: 25280

Well, recently, I was in the forest near Sorpigal, and there were wolves on the 2 squares on each sides of the tile in front of me. When I passed the turn guarding, they moved in on the same tile, as usual, but oddly, they walked on the same spot. On the minimap, they showed as a one dot, and I coul...
by Flodarien
18 Sep 2013, 12:16
Topic: [Lore] Plot-convenient deaths?
Replies: 14
Views: 9700

In MM games, it sure doesn't stop clerics from raising the over 100-year-old people, who die while resting, from the dead. Although admittedly they die again by the end of the day. In Lands of Lore, they did say that natural death can't be revived. I would think that in this context, Natural death ...
by Flodarien
14 Sep 2013, 13:49
Topic: Might and Magic X
Replies: 258
Views: 141739

GreatEmerald wrote: Hah, that's pretty funny. "vibrating leather buddy rod of aids" is priceless :D And the items in MM3 are still pretty similarly wacky. Can't wait until I start its plythrough and get into making paperdolls for those crazy items :D
Just one thing. Leather Leather Armor. That is all.
by Flodarien
11 Sep 2013, 12:53
Topic: [Lore] Plot-convenient deaths?
Replies: 14
Views: 9700

The only time this rule is broken that I can think of is Queen Kalindra (MM5), and that is considered a big plothole. When was the rule broken with Queen Kalindra? She was turned into a vampire, which means that she never stopped living. Her crown is magical, and plot wise, it could easily have tur...
by Flodarien
30 Aug 2013, 13:40
Topic: Might and Magic VIII Music.
Replies: 2
Views: 2632

Google is your friend. Also, you could rebuy the game on GoG. It has the OST.
by Flodarien
24 Jul 2013, 14:51
Topic: trivia
Replies: 39
Views: 20140

Zog is an Ogre? I thought he was a barbarian Elf. Well, I say elf because in MM5, Barbarians had blue skin like elves I mean this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k053BskR4k4 Also in mm5 (also similar character in homm 1,3,4) is Yog - half genie. Yog from MM5 is just a (human) barbarian. He is no...
by Flodarien
24 Jul 2013, 04:31

Zog is an Ogre? I thought he was a barbarian Elf. Well, I say elf because in MM5, Barbarians had blue skin like elves.
by Flodarien
17 Jul 2013, 15:58

Re: trivia

name 1 person who is mentionble one way or another in 4 MM's I know at least two persons, Corak and Sheltem, who were mentioned in five of MMs 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7. Ask clearer. Sheltem is also mentioned in the ending of MM4, but I think the winner is that JVC guy :D. Isn't that the guy that has his n...
by Flodarien
27 Jun 2013, 12:38
Topic: World of Xeen question and atmosphere discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 4316

I'm glad you are enjoying this game. While I do appreciate the newer MM, the older ones have a charm that can't be beaten, in my opinion. The diversity of monsters, and not just tier based monster groups, makes it a unique experience. As for your question concerning Identification, I'm afraid that t...
by Flodarien
17 Apr 2013, 12:59
Topic: help with LOD files?
Replies: 10
Views: 5370

If you remove the save files, the game can't remember that it had a Save25.mm6, so it makes another one when it gets to the 25th save. I don't think there's anything that can be done here.
by Flodarien
29 Mar 2013, 02:12
Topic: Your Favourite M&M
Replies: 106
Views: 51397

Windows Vista is a problem for the others... There is DOXbox for that problem, which in fact makes game to have much less problems that awkward comp ability of mm6-8 for systems past xp, Sure there are patches but still, they are largely unnoficial, and there are still some problems with running mm...
by Flodarien
24 Mar 2013, 01:22
Topic: Do you WANT Ubisoft to make MMX?
Replies: 37
Views: 20062

tress wrote:But yes, but being first game is not necessary bad thing(Think Ion storms first game was Deusex)
Ion Storm's first game was actually DaiKatanna, which was an awful game. But then they made Deus Ex. People make bad choices and actions, but that does not mean the next one won't be a genius move.
by Flodarien
22 Mar 2013, 04:41
Topic: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + teaser
Replies: 829
Views: 375799

Re: Might & Magic 10; been in development for years + te

What if Ubisoft releases a MMX? We doubt it, not to mention Ubisoft abandoned the original storyline; we are fast approaching a decade since any news of a MMX. We will worry about it if that day ever comes, but not likely. Well, I think we can safely say now that after a decade, they decided to go ...
by Flodarien
28 Feb 2013, 05:22
Topic: MM7 on Win 7 64: Does not start in Hardware mode
Views: 3736

Did you get Greyface's patch? It does not modify the game, but fixes some bugs. Maybe that would help
by Flodarien
23 Feb 2013, 15:06
Topic: Legend of Erthia: Armageddon (Reborn)
Replies: 267
Views: 134867

Variol wrote: No, this is actually "FF3" for NES. The one that was never released in the US etc.
It was only available in Japan; and on an emulator now. It's fun!
They did remake Final Fantasy for DS, with a polished look on the job system.
by Flodarien
21 Feb 2013, 13:46
Topic: MM 6 editor!
Views: 2748

Re: MM 6 editor!

Well, if you mean a Trainer, try looking for mm6che. It can change mostly anything, but don't go too high with the stats, as it glitches the game.
by Flodarien
13 Feb 2013, 01:04
Topic: To finish MM6 in less than a week
Replies: 33
Views: 32328

Beside, patched versions of the game have this fixed.
by Flodarien
05 Feb 2013, 04:36
Topic: Clash of Heroes is ridiculous; I’m glad for it!
Replies: 16
Views: 10359

I don't get any of this. Why are we talking about a 3 years old game as if it's a new game? We all know that this game is bad, so why revive the topic?

Go to advanced search