Search found 12 matches

by Istrebitel
24 Mar 2015, 00:28
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Looking for HoMM II SW Sorceress theme tabs (or midi)
Replies: 5
Views: 5156

there's an XMI to MIDI convertor available online, really
by Istrebitel
06 Feb 2015, 20:06

As I said, Looks like all the game versions have mistakenly Knight's town music overwriting the sorceress's music for the XMI version of the tracks (which can be converted to midi)! All other towns's music is available in midi but not this one. The link you provided has the exact same problem. As fo...
by Istrebitel
04 Feb 2015, 20:43

Looking for HoMM II SW Sorceress theme tabs (or midi)

I'm learning Piano and I'd love to play some of my favorite music on it. As I'm using Synthesia, I can just select a midi file and start learning it. Thing is, it looks like HoMM II Sorceress theme's midi is nowhere to be found! I'm talking about this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_avCG9tP...
by Istrebitel
09 Apr 2013, 12:47
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Ubisoft interview about Might and Magic X by The RPGCodex
Replies: 19
Views: 13943

Guys this was an alpha demo with overpowered characters. That's why it looked so hack&slash - it was made to be easy.
by Istrebitel
09 Apr 2013, 12:43
Topic: New Indie MM "Clone"
Replies: 13
Views: 9104

I watched a trailer. Looks good, but there is one awful problem with there not being a variation of textures for walls/cave outlines. It makes it very awkward because you don't feel like you're moving, but rather that walls are sliding inside some rails. A small difference here and there would go a ...
by Istrebitel
13 Feb 2012, 09:20
Topic: MMVII Maestro Mod / Rev4 Mod impressions
Replies: 10
Views: 13561

2 the beavers1 So you play with MM7 original classes? Well i play with maestro's classes, the barbarian, alchemist, acolyte etc. 2 maestro Well of course i'm most likely wrong, it was a random guess. But if you didnt change the exe, its obvious that some combination of data file changes you introduc...
by Istrebitel
10 Feb 2012, 10:56

2 the beavers1 You seem not to understand me, or perhaps i'm bad at explaining... I'm using the version that maestro sent me, because his skill tree patcher doesnt work on mok/grayface executable (says that it didnt find class data at the offset) and if i apply tree patcher first and mok/grayface pa...
by Istrebitel
09 Feb 2012, 14:38

2 the beavers1 Well, about power, that's what i'm talking about. Look, whats the difference if you deal 10 damage per second and monster has 60 health or you do 20 damage per second and monster has 120? By giving better items and making monsters harder, all that was achieved is that item progression...
by Istrebitel
08 Feb 2012, 08:15
Topic: Ultimate MM7 party
Replies: 155
Views: 88898

Well yeah that too, you have to constantly watch your calendar to meet their promotion quest and missing it for some (any) reason really sets you back.
by Istrebitel
07 Feb 2012, 15:52

MMVII Maestro Mod / Rev4 Mod impressions

Hey there. So, i tried the mod. I didnt get far yet, i'm yet to experience the "omfg so hard monsters" people were talking about (looking forward to that, actually). I'd like to express what i found so far: Positive notes: 1) New classes. Maestro did a great job changing the classes, since...
by Istrebitel
06 Feb 2012, 20:24
Topic: Ultimate MM7 party
Replies: 155
Views: 88898

I'm a long-term magic (ab)user and when i found out might parties are powerful too i was really surprised, but for my own good - it allowed me to replay the game over again with much fun, fun i never had! Are there any good might parties for MM6? Afaik MM6 might side is really weak, bows or melee, s...
by Istrebitel
06 Feb 2012, 18:29
Topic: MM7Rev4modR1 a mod for might and magic 7 has been released!
Replies: 544
Views: 411678

To those who played the game, could you please answer some questions: 1) So far at the very beginning of the game, i found a way to get expert merchant for everybody, and expert fire magic (you have to visit the barrows but still it tells you in advance everybody will get fire magic 8 for free). Now...

Go to advanced search