Search found 4 matches

by Thoram
08 Feb 2012, 01:28
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B
Replies: 15
Views: 11467

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B

There is a very nice trick how you can regenerate a huge amount of lost units during fights against enemy heroes: Prerequisite: Regeneration ability, Lilims and Breeders (you get some as a reward between town B and C). Split your Lilim into 3 stacks of similar size. Before the end of the fight, try ...
by Thoram
07 Feb 2012, 00:51
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - A Battle Lost and Won
Replies: 12
Views: 13430

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - A Battle Lost and Won

One stats booster is missing on the map - south of fort O (Armorsmith).

I'm unable to attack the town P from my ally. Something similar also happened to me during the undead campaign, maybe this was patched - don't kill your allies.
by Thoram
30 Jan 2012, 18:19
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Tempt not a Desperate Man
Replies: 8
Views: 10020

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Haven - Tempt not a Desperate Man

In order to avoid the mentioned side-quest bug, I skipped towns E & F and it worked fine too. A => B => C => D => G => H => I => 9 (main quest) => E => F => ... Maybe going to 9 directly after D via boat with a secondary hero could be a viable alternative. But I didn't try that. Just as a side n...
by Thoram
08 Jan 2012, 12:09
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - Circumradiant Dawn
Replies: 19
Views: 25007

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - Circumradiant Dawn

I am also unable to capture Ludmillas Town G (Apil-Sin). This is actually a correct game mechanic considering that you can only develop one town to rank 4. And if you previously developed town A to rank 4 (city hall level 4) - it would make sense that you cannot capture another town that has rank 4....

Go to advanced search