Search found 10 matches

by Ridureyu
23 Jan 2012, 19:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Custom music in H3
Replies: 5
Views: 3952

Just rename your custom MP3s to match the old Heroes 3 ones, and put them in the folder. Rename the original MP3s, too, so you don't overwrite them and lose them forever. For silence, yeah, search and see what other people have found.
by Ridureyu
23 Jan 2012, 10:44
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Questions About The World of Heroes of Might & Magic V
Replies: 7
Views: 4360

Good questions, here's some of mine. How does Ylaya get off her mount when her head goes right through her flagpole? She takes it with her. Why is the Rakshasa Rani dressed like a female (the cloth looks like a bra) when both upgrades are clearly males? Manboobs need support, too. How are living cr...
by Ridureyu
21 Jan 2012, 22:11
Topic: Questions About The World of Heroes of Might & Magic V
Replies: 7
Views: 4360

Questions About The World of Heroes of Might & Magic V

Does Kujin use superglue to keep that necklace in place? Why haven't Haggash, Garuna, and the Sky Daughter shared their secrets of "wearing a shirt" with the other orc women? (RELATED: Somebody needs to make a graphical mod giving Kujin an "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt) Where were th...
by Ridureyu
29 Dec 2011, 00:42
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 4715

Favorite Glitch?

With the onset of a new Heroes VI patch fixing such issues as "creatures not doing any damage," and "non-damaging spells killing people," I wonder - what are YOUR favorite glitches in Heroes history? As for me, I have fond memories of that glitch in Heroes II that always crashed ...
by Ridureyu
29 Dec 2011, 00:28
Topic: Underestimated Skills/Spells/Abilities
Replies: 17
Views: 10914

Well,that was just the way to beat Good to Go in Heroes 3, any difficulty. Conflux town, Phoenixes, fire elementals, instant armageddon. But in general, yeah - if a turn pops up in, say, Heroes V, and you've used all the dark and light magic you really need right now, there's no reason not to pop ou...
by Ridureyu
28 Dec 2011, 04:42
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 173819

I find it sad that they attempted to make succubi look validly sexy now. This is sad.
by Ridureyu
28 Dec 2011, 03:39
Topic: Heroes 3: Favorite Necromancer
Replies: 27
Views: 25494

Aislinn provides a really good early-game bonus, which protects you from rushes if you're turtling, or helps y ou rush your enemies.

I usually pick the skeleton guy with a gold bonus, because I'm greedy, though.
by Ridureyu
28 Dec 2011, 01:48
Topic: Underestimated Skills/Spells/Abilities
Replies: 17
Views: 10914

Honestly, Destructive Magic. It's not as good as screwing over your opponent's army with some well-placed dark magic, but getting a free shot at a crucial-yet-otherwise-protected enemy stack can really come in handy sometimes, especially when you're outmatched and need to whittle enemies down before...
by Ridureyu
28 Dec 2011, 00:43
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53201

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A

I, too, have met Plate, the friendly little alien. it seems that he spawned when I impatiently tried to move before Zehir's troop-summoning and experience-losing animation ended. My guessis tha tthe titans summon on the geographic point where you are standing, and moving would mess it up, so Plate e...
by Ridureyu
28 Dec 2011, 00:41
Forum: Articles
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾→ A
Replies: 92
Views: 53201

Tribes of the East ￾→ Flying to the Rescue ￾&#

So far, Deleb was the toughest fight for me here, followed by the next two demons before I really had a chance to recover. It's been fine other than that, though. My Kujin fight was pretty easy, but that's because I managed to get the cyclopes to smash down the front gates on their first turn, so th...

Go to advanced search