Search found 5 matches

by Oxi
23 Dec 2011, 10:32
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is it really wise to get Heroes VI?
Replies: 48
Views: 26564

I like it

Well I guess it depends how hard-core you play this game (and you obviously still play it). I didn't even notice that some bonuses don't get removed, thought this is fixed in 1.2 tho ? I dont use hotkeys, so really not bothered by some of them not working :) Also Heroes6 is by far better then all ot...
by Oxi
22 Dec 2011, 13:24
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Is it really wise to get Heroes VI?
Replies: 48
Views: 26564

Yes

the game is great. yes there are some bugs that makes you wonder if it's being quality assured by hamsters. But once you get to know them and get used to them, they are merely a broken pixel in a 1080p HD picture.
by Oxi
21 Dec 2011, 15:16
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry
Replies: 14
Views: 14991

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Fearful Symmetry

regarding one-way portal, I read a very good suggestion when visiting one of those ingame magic balls, where people can leave comments. The trick is: you can block the one way exit with one of your inferno portals which are provided if you build the 2nd choice building in your town (not the one gran...
by Oxi
21 Dec 2011, 13:12
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B
Replies: 15
Views: 11368

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Inferno - Angel, Angel, Burning B

Ah nice, now Inferno walkthru is out aswell ! Somehow playing "by the script" is much more fun, call me lazy if u like :) Thanks again Maltz, outstanding work ! Also thanks to RW for the additional tips.
by Oxi
15 Dec 2011, 14:32
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Fury and the Mire
Replies: 12
Views: 14763

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Sanctuary - The Fury and the Mire

Enjoying the game, enjoying the walkthroughs. When at work, I sometimes read through Maltz's walkthroughs, not only as a preparation for a quiet gaming night, but also because they are relaxing and entertaining ! Kudos Maltz !

Go to advanced search