Search found 9 matches

by Kardszy
25 Apr 2012, 17:05
Forum: Articles
Topic: Necropolis Creature Statistics
Replies: 54
Views: 25558

Necropolis Creature Statistics

I think skelletons are best in: half warrior and half archer (leave zombies home), had many contacts with them as sylvan and their magic-proof, large shield, plus for others too, gave me a tough time to deal with.
by Kardszy
25 Apr 2012, 16:54
Topic: Necropolis Heroes
Replies: 21
Views: 9264

Necropolis Heroes

Naadir is my favorite, starts with dark and summon so I can plan for ultimate better; the specilaity is GOOD for early game because the extra untis after kills (not much in numbers, but distracts for a while due to being incorporeal) and also GOOD at late game - should opponents have small stacks ne...
by Kardszy
25 Apr 2012, 16:28
Topic: Necropolis Heroes
Replies: 21
Views: 9264

Necropolis Heroes

I think he may be brought back as a ghost- though I'd rather have the articraft ^_^
by Kardszy
08 Dec 2011, 19:45
Topic: Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ
Replies: 28
Views: 16575

Tribes of the East → Flying to the Rescue → Summ

Something about dwarf army I found, is that they benefit from soldier's luck the most out of all factions, 5/7 units: skirmisher's cripple, bear's roar, battlerager's bash,rune priest's mark of fire, flamelord's flamewave (awsome when it kicks in, small version of Kal'Beleth's attack in HOMM5 final ...
by Kardszy
29 Nov 2011, 22:47
Topic: Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Moth
Replies: 11
Views: 6109

Tribes of the East → To Honor our Fathers → Moth

For Kujin I chose the ultimate, plus luck and bloodfire from Enlightenment, bloodfire gives 50% more rage not just to what you gain during battle but to the ultimate's starting one :P 750 rage at the begining, and if you have the necklace...... 3rd rage right at the start wuhaha Edited on Tue, Nov 2...
by Kardszy
23 Nov 2011, 21:22
Topic: Tribes of the East ￾¨ Will of Asha ￾¨ Heart of D
Replies: 56
Views: 28708

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Heart of Dar

This campaign was awsome :) For the last battle I swiched Log for Light (yes Light, twilight gives nice bonus and you can learn divine vengeance), I had the skills up to howl of terror, sorcery:arc training/excellence/boneward, Light:abjuration/wrath/twilight, my power was over 50 :P so with all the...
by Kardszy
18 Nov 2011, 20:39
Topic: Will of Asha Walkthrough Started
Replies: 31
Views: 22816

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Last Soul St

"usually of the same tier and the same upgrade level. For example, Imperial Griffins are raised into Vampire Lords." Nope, the system is different, it it more like: when killed units are ------lower lvl archers then upg. skeletons, -if high lvl shooters and/or casters then lich, -lizards, ...
by Kardszy
17 Nov 2011, 18:50
Topic: Will of Asha Walkthrough Started
Replies: 31
Views: 22816

Tribes of the East → Will of Asha → Last Soul St

The 2nd part of the key (if that is what you meant) is just east of the 2nd town, so you might as well take it if you are there. btw I too had lich masters, they are great help with your low mana at resurrecting, plus the 3 move points of other tipes really makes your army slow. Oh, and the vampire ...
by Kardszy
14 Nov 2011, 17:36
Topic: Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons
Replies: 24
Views: 21367

Hammers of Fate → Ylaya's Quest → Dragons

Quote:"You can make Raelag visit the map maker at (5). However, since the map is now revealed to you and I will go over everything you need to know, you may as well save that 4000G to hire more units" I advise visiting it because it gives 4 spell power and 4 knowledge to the 1st hero (the ...

Go to advanced search