Search found 5 matches

by osoviejo
21 Apr 2024, 03:58
Forum: Heroes VII
Topic: Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)
Replies: 6
Views: 40225

Re: Trial by Fire Campaign Walkthrough (last game version)

A cautionary note on Mission 4. If you diddle around and allow Yellow to enter the underground area in the southwest, they will kill the 2 hero (or he joins Yellow, not clear) and you won't be able to complete the map. It's a bug (at least I hope it's not by design), so I will play the do-over with ...
by osoviejo
20 Aug 2017, 02:48
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: MM6-8 Spell recovery speed
Replies: 8
Views: 8856

Re:

Edit: I've managed to figure this out. If you are interested, use a hex editor to open up MM8.EXE and go to address 0xF4884. I am indeed interested. Do you have your list of recovery times by spell available anywhere? Are they the same across MM6-MM8? Does Speed (or any other attribute) affect reco...
by osoviejo
24 Oct 2011, 02:58
Forum: Articles
Topic: Mods
Replies: 241
Views: 71308

Mods

Is it possible to edit the skill choices made for a hero in one of the homm5 1.6 campaigns save files? I'm at level 27 and just got deadended on my pursuit of the ultimate perk. That's a long way to go for no payoff!
by osoviejo
16 Oct 2011, 02:20
Topic: The Cultist → The Conquest
Replies: 140
Views: 63048

The Cultist → The Conquest

If you want to select the pit fiends as your bonus, the easiest way to keep them both past the initial encounter is to not deploy them. The primary target then becomes the imps, and if you're lucky you'll lose fewer than ten before he flees. Use both buff locations, upgrade the imps on your first da...
by osoviejo
27 Sep 2011, 02:04
Topic: A Pirate's Daughter → A Pirate's Daughter
Replies: 8
Views: 6964

A Pirate's Daughter → A Pirate's Daughter

An alternative approach to get a toehold with this difficult scenario. This applies to Advanced difficulty, which is the lowest you can go and still have the AI perform as well as possible (that's damning with faint praise). To start, note that you can use the starting scouting ability to inspect th...

Go to advanced search