Search found 7 matches

by Covenant
17 Nov 2012, 18:26
Forum: News
Topic: Do You Still Play?
Replies: 34
Views: 19998

Do You Still Play?

Still playing a bit - anyone know though how to re-set the online campaigns? I have done them all once and would like to start from begining again, but don't get how that works.

thx
by Covenant
15 Jul 2012, 21:11
Topic: Overnight 1.5.1 Fixes 1.5 Bug
Replies: 13
Views: 7233

Overnight 1.5.1 Fixes 1.5 Bug

And to top everything off just make ubi look fantastic, their uplay thing is down. Keeps asking for a password. Just a few posts on their site about how thrilled people are. :)
by Covenant
14 Jul 2012, 14:32
Topic: Patch 1.5 and Pirates Launched
Replies: 21
Views: 12971

Patch 1.5 and Pirates Launched

To cloudriderx - thank you, if i could reach out and kiss you i would. Turned off the bloody sync, fired up my game and i am happy to report i don't have to complete the barborous 7 for the third time. See, people can post important H6 game stuff.
by Covenant
13 Jul 2012, 15:16
Topic: Patch 1.5 and Pirates Launched
Replies: 21
Views: 12971

Patch 1.5 and Pirates Launched

Someone really messed up. I have been ignoring all comments about gameplay because really i haven't cared that maybe i don't get a 1.5 bonus when the moon is in pisces. Game has been quite fun. But this last patch destroyed all cred. Before this patch the "cloud" was messing up my saved ga...
by Covenant
01 Jan 2012, 00:22
Topic: Patch 1.2 on December 20th
Replies: 41
Views: 20968

Still crashing

Well, even after the defrag (yeah i confess, i hadn't done one for a while, sue me), the game seems to want to crash going into towns. Will cruise the ubi forums to see about this one, but alas the game is now unplayable after the patch.
by Covenant
29 Dec 2011, 21:05
Topic: Patch 1.2 on December 20th
Replies: 41
Views: 20968

Enhanced patch feature

I like the new patch. It now restricts my gaming to 1/2 an hour then the game crashes! How pathetic. Before this big patch i was actually running the game quite well, no real major issues. Now this patch has caused two crashes and the sides of the gaming board now flicker. I did do a defrag and that...
by Covenant
12 Sep 2011, 03:50
Topic: Heroes VI Demo Now Available
Replies: 78
Views: 30465

Heroes VI Demo Now Available

A tad worried when a downloadable demo asks for a disk to play it. Oops to ubi. But after playing for a bit (i am a very slow player) i like it. With the idea of buying all troops in one town, it will just be another strategy thing. No more letting the AI take your town, only to take it back the nex...

Go to advanced search