Search found 84 matches

by Korbac
22 Oct 2014, 23:43
Forum: News
Topic: MM Heroes Online Giveaway
Replies: 5
Views: 4993

MM Heroes Online Giveaway

Yeah, the golden Kappa is pretty nice. I haven't seen anyone have it, so it's pretty exclusive. :)
by Korbac
15 Sep 2014, 16:43
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Gold Mine
Replies: 22
Views: 7860

The Gold Mine

Diggy diggy hole...
by Korbac
28 Aug 2014, 07:25
Topic: Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics
Replies: 8
Views: 5213

Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics

Oh wow, I wrote my previous comment and then read the article on the Heroes Online dev blog - it looks like they are aware of the issues I've mentioned in my comment. Hopefully they will make everything right. It is still in beta after all :P
by Korbac
28 Aug 2014, 07:10
Topic: Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics
Views: 5213

Heroes Online Dev Blog - Changes in balancing and mechanics

Yeah, Heroes online definitely is not a heroes strategy game (it's not that bad though). The biggest flaw with it is that you don't really get punished for losses. In a real Heroes game when you fight neutrals for resources you try to have as few losses as possible, because, you know, if you lose al...
by Korbac
20 Aug 2014, 21:19
Topic: Puppetworks Treant
Replies: 3
Views: 2113

Puppetworks Treant

I also think Dendroids is a way cooler name than treants :P
by Korbac
17 Aug 2014, 17:54
Topic: Heroes VII Announced
Replies: 68
Views: 27900

Heroes VII Announced

Limbic did a decent job on M&M X Legacy. I hope they can handle Heroes 7. Fingers crossed. I will be following this very closely.
by Korbac
18 May 2014, 16:55
Topic: MMX Classes Art
Replies: 6
Views: 4241

MMX Classes Art

The game is nice as well.
by Korbac
21 Apr 2014, 23:04
Topic: Another DoC Expansion
Replies: 1
Views: 2163

Another DoC Expansion

Playing it quite a lot right now. The expansion itself is quite good and adds a lot to the game, however the changes to game economy are just ridiculous. New players starting after this expansion would be at an extreme disadvantage compared to older players as they made a lot of old cards A LOT hard...
by Korbac
02 Apr 2014, 20:20
Topic: CH Lives Forever!
Views: 6914

CH Lives Forever!

Glad it was a joke. I almost started backing up all the important info from the site :O
by Korbac
02 Apr 2014, 07:58
Topic: The End of CH
Replies: 14
Views: 8776

The End of CH

If it is an April fools joke - then it's not funny :/
by Korbac
01 Apr 2014, 18:06
Topic: The End of CH
Replies: 14
Views: 8776

The End of CH

Oh my god. :( It's the best fan-site for M&M with regular news and stuff. I don't go to the official one, but I frequently visit CH. Makes me sad. :( I hope you will change your mind.
by Korbac
28 Feb 2014, 10:59
Topic: Zero Punctation Review: MMXL
Replies: 7
Views: 5488

Zero Punctation Review: MMXL

I think this guy should go play some modern casual games or something like angry birds. Not noticing when you level up and not realising what Destiny means is just the reviewer being awfully dumb. All the stats are clearly explained and it is very clear when you level up. Oh and as the person above ...
by Korbac
02 Feb 2014, 18:31
Topic: Desolate Plains
Replies: 5
Views: 3820

Desolate Plains

All girl team :)))
by Korbac
02 Feb 2014, 06:48
Topic: DoC 5 Towers Expansion
Views: 6182

DoC 5 Towers Expansion

MMDoC is not a single-player game. The campaign is just a tutorial to get you starting. :P

Also, even though 5T expansion did not bring a lot of new stuff into the game, it did not screw up the game balance. I think it's a good thing.
by Korbac
01 Mar 2013, 00:22
Topic: Belketh
Replies: 10
Views: 6819

Belketh

Kalah:

Well it's because people love and miss Enroth way more than Ashan. It had a charm.
by Korbac
13 Feb 2013, 00:03
Topic: H3 HD setup
Views: 4646

H3 HD setup

> how the hell did he/she get that resolution in Heroes 3?? Is there a fan resolution patch out there I didn't know about?? I think Heroes HD mod should do the trick. > you mean to tell me i've been hunting down and viciously murdering all those people that reposted my stuff for nothing? Keep up the...
by Korbac
11 Feb 2013, 20:04

H3 HD setup

@ThunderTitan

Ah, relax, mate. I saw it on one russian imageboard before I saw it here. That's how internet works. Everyone reposts stuff and it's OK :)
by Korbac
11 Feb 2013, 01:07

H3 HD setup

Brave new world :)
by Korbac
10 Feb 2013, 22:00
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 - New to series, looking for beginner tips
Replies: 20
Views: 36570

The big problem for Inferno is that other than the T6&T7 the units are incredibly weak and the specialization of fire magic in the guild is an annoyance for a race with only 1 fire immune unit. The Inferno Gates cost too much to be really powerful and it requires nothing but Inferno cities so t...
by Korbac
10 Feb 2013, 21:44
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: [Poll]Strongest town excluding Conflux
Replies: 73
Views: 35478

If Conflux is included, do people tend to think they are the best? Yes. However, if it is a huge map with lots of weak neutral monsters then I'd say Necro players would be overpowered. Are there resource differences on surface and underground? Does Dungeon receive some type of bonus underground I a...

Go to advanced search