Search found 7 matches

by AzureDrg
06 Sep 2011, 10:03
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroic: artefacts
Replies: 27
Views: 10249

attaching a Magic Tablet monument (analogous to Tome of Air/Water/Earth/Fire Magic) to the Mage Guild to make additional spells available, or attaching a Lamp monument to the Djinn creature dwelling to boost their growth A monument slot per building sounds great, but I'd like to comment on the crea...
by AzureDrg
05 Sep 2011, 19:47

Could be. Do you think that this is something that we could manage by keeping shard numbers low? I was picturing finding shards as “Yey! I got a shard!” moments, something that happens on average only once every 15-20 battles with wandering monsters. The sheer volume of shards would give them a ver...
by AzureDrg
05 Sep 2011, 12:40

The idea of the monuments sounds really good, so no more carrying all the legion pieces in a hero and grounding him in town! Regarding shards, I think they'd make the artifact management overcomplicated - the game is not Diablio/TQ, where your focus/goals are item combos. I think the shards might be...
by AzureDrg
04 Sep 2011, 18:31
Topic: Heroic: town creatures
Replies: 13
Views: 7337

Regarding the mentality of "fewer units" and synergies: Variety is important imo. Even if it's just visual/context-dependent, e.g. a melee low lvl unit in inferno and a similar one in Haven with similar gameplay characteristics. Balance can be achieved if you have a pool of well defined cr...
by AzureDrg
29 Aug 2011, 18:55
Topic: New Beginnings: Godwine's HOMM World
Replies: 13
Views: 13555

The creatures of these factions look nice - actually the whole thing looks nice, so good work there! Which makes me sad, as I'm reading (and I'm probably gonna read if you post again) nice stuff that should but won't be in the game. Well, I guess we need to keep the dream alive..And start implementi...
by AzureDrg
26 Aug 2011, 15:23
Topic: General Thoughts on the Homm VI Demo?
Replies: 37
Views: 18407

To Neidhaart and Spin: I like it too, as I liked HoMM4 and HoMM5 after the giant of the game that was HoMM 3 (+expansions). This doesn't mean they were perfect though. So, while the danger of enumerating suggestions here is becoming just one more post of "I want this and that otherwise the game...
by AzureDrg
26 Aug 2011, 04:09
Topic: General Thoughts on the Homm VI Demo?
Replies: 37
Views: 18407

Hope they're reading these demo feedback posts - I've been myself a long-time fan (since original kings bounty, but really got hooked with homm2) and having spent about 15h already in the demo (3 times broken alliance + campaign), I think I like it, even with all its shortcomings. So, a few suggesti...

Go to advanced search