Search found 23 matches

by Star King
08 Jan 2015, 00:22
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Sander's Folly Custom Map Help (H3)
Replies: 3
Views: 4994

You are supposed to flee and recruit him from the tavern of your town.
by Star King
15 Jun 2013, 14:55
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Masters of Sighisoara - a whole new continent!
Replies: 663
Views: 374219

Hm... it seemed pretty easy. Maybe that's just because it was only the first scenario, though. Resources were pretty generous. I never ran out of gold, even when buying all troops. I would have maybe limited the main Castle to City Hall, and maybe add a time limit of some sort, since the enemy's arm...
by Star King
12 Jun 2013, 00:21

Just started the first campaign.

Only beat the first scenario so far.

So I don't mind waiting ;P
by Star King
29 Apr 2013, 15:07
Topic: (Heroes III) Which was your favorite campaign? Story-wise
Replies: 4
Views: 4090

Rise of the Necromancer was cool.
by Star King
27 Apr 2013, 14:35

You sure about that? I personally play with music.

Anyways, that's amazing news :hoo:
by Star King
15 Apr 2013, 06:55

I'd be interested. But I guess first I have to get around to completing the first campaign. Heh.
by Star King
22 Feb 2013, 22:13
Topic: fan made H3 campaign
Replies: 2
Views: 2364

Eternal Love, I think.
by Star King
15 Feb 2013, 06:55
Topic: Your favorite lvl 5 creature
Replies: 38
Views: 23930

Thunderbirds have the 3rd highest HP...
by Star King
15 Feb 2013, 06:50
Topic: Heroes 2 vs Heroes 3 - differences? Heroes 2 or 5 next best?
Replies: 14
Views: 18888

The best thing about Heroes III was the map editor. The community has made map-making into nothing short of an art. Play a map such as Metaxer's Revenge or Xiedu...
by Star King
04 Feb 2013, 09:18
Topic: heroes 3 maps by Season
Replies: 10
Views: 10825

Aaa yes, you are referring to the mapmaker, known here as Benbird. His Way Home map is probably the most hart touching map i have ever seen, and one of the most decorated and beautiful ever made. However, that does not make his maps "top". His maps are too unrealistic in some aspects and ...
by Star King
31 Dec 2011, 02:15
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Replies: 6
Views: 4694

It's quite expensive though, as you sacrifice a source of flight. Which as I hear is considered absolutely overpowered in most cases. ;P I experimented with this bug a little more and realized you don't have to sacrifice a hero at all. In fact, you can retreat, or surrender and steal the troops tha...
by Star King
30 Dec 2011, 10:43
Topic: Favorite Glitch?
Views: 4694

Mine's definitely the bug I found myself a long, long time ago. Basically when you fly over a hostile castle, you have to stop flying right on the entrance. (Perhaps space stops flight? Can't remember now.) But when you're at the entrance, if you pressed enter as to enter the town "without fig...
by Star King
10 Dec 2011, 23:18
Topic: Sander's Folly
Replies: 2
Views: 4192

You were supposed to see it after you went to the past but before you retreated from the undead army. It's between the shipyard and the sign, near the Redwood Observatory south of Gaylin Dale. It can definitely be missed, though, so I guess that's a design flaw. If you want to know the correct box, ...
by Star King
05 Dec 2011, 04:07
Topic: Back to heroes III, suggestions?
Replies: 12
Views: 7832

"Sander's Folly" and "Running with the Devil" really stand out to me as among the greatest maps (the former may be a bit text-heavy for people who don't care for story though). They can be a bit difficult if you aren't too good, though - not sure how good you are.
by Star King
25 Nov 2011, 03:42
Topic: Heroes III: how would you rank the towns?
Replies: 87
Views: 124567

Re: haha

So you need nearly one Titan for every two Phoenixes (you will probably have less most of the time) and three more extremely powerful artifacts to win (Bow of Sharpshooter is a lot more valuable to Tower, especially with Crag Hack)? Cool story bro.

Oh, and vids or it didn't happen.
by Star King
23 Nov 2011, 22:21
Topic: Heroes III: how would you rank the towns?
Replies: 87
Views: 124567

Re: you make me laugh

why do you say conflux overpowerd. have you ever heard of orb of inhibition or recanter's cloack. i beat with castle any town. search on taven for a hero with armor or offence speciality. crag hack, gundula, tazar, mephala, neela. i always find antimagic artifacts and i piss on every caster. fortre...
by Star King
23 Nov 2011, 01:46

I would love to play and give my criticism when this comes out. I guess I have to play the previous campaign first though D:
by Star King
23 Nov 2011, 01:44
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED for my latest solo map
Replies: 36
Views: 18790

Sorry I haven't posted, I've had so little free time lately to play this. Don't know if you still care about this. I got stuck at Famine anyways, unless I wait a few months for my army to build up.
by Star King
29 Oct 2011, 22:58
Topic: MAP TESTERS NEEDED for my latest solo map
Replies: 36
Views: 18790

I think you still have the old map in the first post - starts with 10 imps. EDIT: Oh, it's in the map section of the site, never mind. You can just run away at the start without digging a hole... and Mutare won't reach you. Already got stuck on Mr. Ballistic. He destroys my gate on the first turn wi...
by Star King
23 Oct 2011, 01:09
Topic: Videos from Homm 1-4
Views: 4441

Nice vids. For anybody who hasn't yet, I would recommend downloading Heroes 3 HD - it's awesome.

Go to advanced search