Search found 4 matches

by SkeleTony
01 Oct 2012, 01:40
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Heroes 3 fan-made balance patch (mod) updated!
Replies: 140
Views: 131863

WOG is still crap though IMO. I realize it was a lot of work and all but those allegedly optional changes...almost none of them are well thought out or well executed. I often call WOG the 'Duct tape and chicken wire' mod because it is so full of messy kludges to try and achieve things the game does ...
by SkeleTony
09 Jul 2011, 04:51
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Replaying Might and Magic VII (Finally Beat MM7)
Replies: 42
Views: 22747

M&M 7 is FAR superior in my opinion. I did not find either 'story' to be compelling or any more compelling than the other(not that I care much about story in RPGs anyway). The main reasons being: 1) M&M 7 allowed for at least a few nonhuman races. Humans bore the **** out of me. 2) M&M 7...
by SkeleTony
09 Jul 2011, 04:17
Topic: Imagine Arcomage...
Replies: 15
Views: 6685

I thought Arcomage was one of the most brilliant card games ever created myself. I have loaded up many a M&M 7 save just to play Arcomage for a few hours.
by SkeleTony
09 Jul 2011, 04:13
Topic: Who feels that MM8 character gen is less then MM7's
Replies: 19
Views: 8555

M&M 8's character system is so terrible that I cannot bring myself to even try the game for more than 2 minutes. "Classes" should be CLASSES(jobs, vocations, professions etc.) and races should be RACES(i.e. dwarfs, minotaurs, orcs etc.). Also, while non-standard races are GREAT(I total...

Go to advanced search