Search found 8 matches

by Yasagani
11 Jan 2013, 01:51
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Announcing Project Ironfist, new HoMM II mod
Replies: 101
Views: 162147

Severely hoping this project isn't dead. Because I have high hopes you guys might be able to fix the sound stuttering issues that have been plaguing this game on modern systems. Might I suggest you add support for flac files so we can rip the game's soundtrack and make our own? I'd be interested in ...
by Yasagani
17 May 2011, 15:52
Topic: Strange discoveries about Heroes IV OST CD and Heroes II
Replies: 21
Views: 24971

Would it be too far-fetched to petition Rob King and Paul Anthony Romero for a Heroes 1-4 OST CD as either a free download or a purchasable endeavor? Or would we have to talk to Ubisoft about that?
by Yasagani
17 May 2011, 10:16
Topic: Heroes I-IV Edition Guide / Autorun Screen Gallery
Replies: 58
Views: 77706

Shyranis wrote:How did I miss this?

Thanks so much for making this guide.
Thank you for uploading all the town themes on youtube. It's always comforting to know I can listen to them anywhere I have internet. You're great.
by Yasagani
15 May 2011, 22:15

Don't be so sure about that, as GOG has been known to update their games once in a while, including believe it or not Heroes 2. Also there's a rather large craving for the Windows version on their forum, so there's still hope.
by Yasagani
15 May 2011, 21:17

As far as I remember, the MiDi wasn't all that varied to begin with, and didn't cover that wide a game spectrum as the orchestral soundtrack. Would be great if there was a version with a complete MiDi soundtrack that we could preserve for posterity, but I think we should focus more on trying to cata...
by Yasagani
15 May 2011, 17:22
Topic: So, which Heroes 2 is the best version for newer systems?
Replies: 3
Views: 4196

Speaking of which, is it safe to assume that all compilations of H2 + PoL, contain the same quality CD music (apart from the one with the h3 tracks)? I'm interested in doing a real high quality rip of the soundtrack and would love to know which version I can make use of in lieu of a master CD. And w...
by Yasagani
15 May 2011, 11:20
Topic: So, which Heroes 2 is the best version for newer systems?
Replies: 3
Views: 4196

So, which Heroes 2 is the best version for newer systems?

So, after buying and trying out the GOG version of Heroes 2 Gold (on both XP 32 and 7 64) I became frustrated with the sluggish gameplay, the low quality music and some artifacts (obelisks showing a bugged map full of junk gfx, Town Portal, portals and Dimension Door having a very annoying static so...
by Yasagani
22 Apr 2011, 15:13
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162415

Greetings friends

Hey peeps, I'm new to this forum, I've browsed it for a while but never made an account and now I decided to make one. Just a few short words about myself, I'm a 22 year old romanian and I grew up with the Heroes series, specifically 2 and 3. I love series, and including 4 (so sue me), which I thoug...

Go to advanced search