Search found 16 matches

by Kalle Klovn
Jun 7 2011, 19:58
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Replaying Might and Magic VII (Finally Beat MM7)
Replies: 42
Views: 15500

best mm7 party

Well, the archer didn't do to well, so I decided to try the 4 knights and a cleric again. I seem to be doing much better now. I have the knights promoted to champions and the cleric to priest. All champions have master plate armor, master armsmaster, and master swords. I can kill groups of wyverns ...
by Kalle Klovn
Jun 6 2011, 0:42
Topic: Ultimate MM7 party
Replies: 155
Views: 49534

The most powerfull end game team

Hey guys, I just finished the game with my AAAS team. Thanks to Macros for pointing out that bows have the highest damage potential possible of all weapons. As predicted it was not the most efficient team to complete the game, but it was insanely powerfull late game. I also used invisbility alot, an...
by Kalle Klovn
May 25 2011, 6:35

Yes, that would explain it. I do goblin knights and dwarf mages (i find that intellect and accuracy is not as usefull as might and endurance in the first half). Therefore the two mages take the same hits, and knights are targetted by other critters. I guess thats why I couldnt discern the targetting...
by Kalle Klovn
May 24 2011, 13:51

SSSC vs KKSC

Hi Gregz, thanks for replying and for appreciating the posts (even though, you didnt find the advice optimal). I was hoping for some good discussions vs an all spellcaster team, SSSC being the obvious best spellcasters. This (or close variations) are my favourite for MM6. I totally agree that SSSC i...
by Kalle Klovn
May 19 2011, 18:45

The KKSC team is almost as effective when going dark as light. Still it is imo the best choice also if you are going dark. The only difference is that when breezing through in real time, I almost never use magic, therefore dark magic is kinda useless. Why returning to refill spellpoints, when whe te...
by Kalle Klovn
May 19 2011, 18:14
Topic: MM7 Walkthrough with the ultimate party
Replies: 2
Views: 8168

Dark walkthrough

Completed the game with the same team, but going dark. Followed the same strategy as on the light path. Completed the promo quests first, and then cleaned up, leaving Titans stronghold and Dragon caves for last. After GM all key skills, knights put all skillpoints into AM, and mages put everything i...
by Kalle Klovn
May 1 2011, 16:43

The ultimate MM7 party - Decided

Just finished the game with my KKCS focusing on efficiency, combined with a complete sweep of all dungeons and areas. I posted a simplified walkthrough in the post: http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=312150#312150 I repeated the key points for the party discussion below: At GM Bo...
by Kalle Klovn
May 1 2011, 16:28

Game completed

Just finished the game according to plan. From my last post every dungeon has gone by without a hitch. I completed the second half of the quests in a straightforward order, saving titans stronghold, the maze and clearing out the pit and temple of dark for last. I also killed all critters in LotG for...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 27 2011, 18:08

MM7 Walkthrough with the ultimate party

Ok, so I have done half of the second run through with my KKCS, to see if I can “prove or disprove” the hypothesis that KKCS is the most effective party. See the original discussion on http://www.celestialheavens.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=311854#311854. My theory was that this team is proven the mo...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 27 2011, 17:11

SSSS

It could work if you use invisibility pretty much until the late game. Would still be really tough run for a long time though. I suppose the damage potential from some of the spells could be pretty serious, but a knight at 100+ damage per 30 ticks at no spell cost is hard to compete with.. It is a c...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 16 2011, 8:55

I guess it is settled then?

KKCS seems unchallenged as the most effective party then? I will attempt one more playthrough with more carefully choosing the quest order, and correct sequence of skill trainings. Ill post the order here. It wont be mindblowing or anything, but the goal is to be able to finish all dungeons without ...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 15 2011, 8:42

Disarm

Without disarm trap the chests typically do more damage to your party than the creatures in it. However, burglar NPC is a very common one, and is almost surely to be found even on emerald isle. So is the locksmith, with +6 disarm. I found a +8 disarm ring by chance. It seems disarm, alchemy, id item...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 13 2011, 19:08

Chests

I agree that chests is the KKCS' (no archer) biggest problem if not dealt with. You left out the burglar NPC though. He will carry you through until you see enough rings and other equipment to boost disarm enough for midgame. No need to save/reload. After this the sorcerer can use telekenesis to sol...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 13 2011, 8:50

Re: The ultimate MM7 party

I think I agree with you on the early&mid vs late. An "of darkness" bow would be cool too, but the drain life should ideally not be nescessary. :D To be argumentative, I think it would be very very late game before the archer overcomes the knight though (bow GM of 23 with all the other...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 12 2011, 19:57

Re: The ultimate MM7 party

Thanks for welcoming me to the board! :-D I like the approach. In fact, it is the same party I have as an MM6 favourite. Offence being the best defence, killing monsters before they get close makes sense. Also, in MM6 poison spray and sparks were better close range alternatives than knights without ...
by Kalle Klovn
Apr 11 2011, 22:06

Ultimate MM7 party

I tried the following party (and went light magic) to effectively complete the game: Knight Knight Cleric Sorcerer It cut through the game like butter. Imo, cleric and sorcerer are indispensable; you have to have fly, town portal, lloyds beacon and invisibility from the sorcerer. Healing and fix ill...

Go to advanced search