Search found 5 matches

by Adunaic Zigur
06 Dec 2018, 16:28
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine. [upd. 05.11.2023]
Replies: 8270
Views: 6268332

Re: Might and Magic 6, 7, 8 merge based on mm8 engine.

:( i need help with the last stage of the game. first i can not find my last missing character and 2nd i entered the Breach through basement and then every 5 sec i get this msg: ——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— D:\spiele\Might and Magic 8\Scripts\Ma...
by Adunaic Zigur
10 Jun 2011, 17:49
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44339

ok got it...
but the end video was the original mm6 video not tcc
by Adunaic Zigur
09 Jun 2011, 09:45
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy Part 2 has been Released!
Replies: 133
Views: 44339

have a litle problem with TCC Part 2

i can't find "Revelation Msg #2 and #4" (searched every land...) but i reached the garden... and compled everything... now i have the Chalice of Gods and when i enter the land where the pyramid is... i get always teleported to "???" ... i need the two Msg's? or did i miss a hint ...
by Adunaic Zigur
04 Jun 2011, 20:36
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638696

have a litle problem with TCC Part 2

i can't find "Revelation Msg #2 and #4" (searched every land...) but i reached the garden... and compled everything... now i have the Chalice of Gods and when i enter the land where the pyramid is... i get always teleported to "???" ... i need the two Msg's? or did i miss a hint ...
by Adunaic Zigur
12 Apr 2011, 12:02
Topic: The Chaos Conspiracy has been released!
Replies: 942
Views: 638696

Problem with installation TCCP2

i played part one till end (after talking with the Seer, and saving infront of the closed door (the keys disapper after i clicked on the door and talked with seer) it is saved in first slot) than i installed TCPP2 (followed the install instruction) and when i load the renamed save game i have to do ...

Go to advanced search