Search found 6 matches

by Shawn André
07 Apr 2011, 19:16
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: editing ubisoft maps...the maps from the game itself
Replies: 1
Views: 3085

How to modify them i have no idea but it has to be possible, cuz i saw one from the first version of heroes 5 downloadable. maybe that was fixed though.
by Shawn André
07 Apr 2011, 17:49
Topic: H5 - A map I want to make
Replies: 9
Views: 9300

All right, new problem folks, maybe you can help me out... I'm trying to make my map a 2 human vs 4 comp scenario, but no matter what i do, the map editor bugs the teams section so that everyone's in the same team, and then I can't start the map at all. Or, I put it on free for all and the game work...
by Shawn André
29 Mar 2011, 00:25

Gosh how could i screw this up... while trying to send the images before, i tried opening them with paint, so now all my screenshot files are read by paint, and are invalid altogether. I cant upload them. DAMN this is sad... I cant send images till i work that out, and i'm just afraid ill mess it up...
by Shawn André
28 Mar 2011, 22:36

...yeah sorry i hadn't specified. silly of me really. sorry. although i have to say it would be obvious to anyone who played heroes 5 the campaigns, so i thought it'd be clear...
by Shawn André
28 Mar 2011, 17:32

I've settled for 'Border Unrest'. The haven and Necro factions play as team, since the game is intended as a 2 player scenario. the inferno and dark elves play in team to harass their respective players, and two elven factions are the main enemies, playing as allied. The necromancer lands and the em...
by Shawn André
28 Mar 2011, 00:24

H5 - A map I want to make

the story goes on like this: the elves on a border with heresh hit hard on a city under lady ornella's control. to get help, she sends word of this to her sister aurelia back in the bull duchy, and they ally against the elves. to make things harder an ambitious demon lord has taken advantage of the ...

Go to advanced search