Search found 41 matches

by Shoaura
09 May 2013, 09:52
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: SoD Black Screen
Replies: 13
Views: 7519

SoD Black Screen

>The irony is that the new expansion at least for me really is living up to it's name "Shades of Darkness!"

I nearly spit up my coffee upon reading that... thanks Magelord

On another note, are we surprised that this happened?
by Shoaura
16 Mar 2013, 09:28
Forum: News
Topic: A Hidden Picture...
Replies: 10
Views: 5248

A Hidden Picture...

That actually was almost too easy. 'Course... I also "cheated." On the main page, I looked at the page source code. It was listed like this: "Secret for curious fans => http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe/en-US/x.aspx"

Happy viewing!
by Shoaura
22 Dec 2011, 09:37
Topic: Patch 1.2 on December 20th
Replies: 41
Views: 20956

Patch 1.2 on December 20th

So which would be better? Competing with Skyrim... or releasing a product that is known to have major gameplay issues? IMO competing with Skyrim is the lesser of two evils here since your company's name wouldn't be tarnished with the potential of people not buying from you again.
by Shoaura
11 Dec 2011, 11:33
Topic: Finally a GameSpot Review: 8/10
Replies: 24
Views: 10869

Finally a GameSpot Review: 8/10

**You can't call it an alpha, as that would mean a release without animation and sound. An alpha version is a working version of the game with placeholder graphics.** Easy, hellegennes... I understand and know what you're saying, but you can't fault cjlee for using hyperbole to clearly define his ut...
by Shoaura
08 Dec 2011, 10:34
Topic: Play With the Devs
Replies: 10
Views: 4740

Play With the Devs

+1 Dalai

I think it's been almost a month since I last played the game.
by Shoaura
06 Dec 2011, 11:53
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: And God Said ...
Replies: 8
Views: 3265

And God Said ...

Lol

@Jeff - I see "Study the Bible Online" as my advert... quite ironic
by Shoaura
16 Nov 2011, 12:18
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag
Replies: 20
Views: 14931

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Necropolis - The Spider's Stratag

Maybe not as random as I first believed / remembered. As you mentioned, Maltz, the central area was last. Here's my list of overworld portals connecting to the inferno ones based upon your numbering scheme. I will put these in the order I entered them: 3 - 5 4 - 4 1 - 1 2 - 2 5 - 3 6 - 6 So, just lo...
by Shoaura
15 Nov 2011, 10:57

Great job, as always, Maltz. Just want to point out that the teleports down to the inferno towns may be random. I did this mission on normal and attacked different towns when compared to the numbers shown on your map.
by Shoaura
15 Nov 2011, 10:57

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/786
by Shoaura
22 Oct 2011, 00:31
Topic: GameSpy Reviews Heroes VI
Replies: 35
Views: 13770

GameSpy Reviews Heroes VI

Had the black screen crashing bug, blinking cursor (when I was finally able to play), and I've only lost connectivity once. It dropped me straight to the main menu during a tough fight... which was very annoying. I've not yet noticed the UPlay aspect that is mentioned in the article, and aside from ...
by Shoaura
17 Oct 2011, 09:42
Topic: Day 2: Wonders and Woes
Views: 15545

Day 2: Wonders and Woes

**I only re-order my field formations maybe 1 of every 5 battles, so save me A TON of game time by keeping my last formation in memory as other Heroes games have done... it makes absolute sense! Does anyone else think this needs to be addressed?** When I figured out, during the beta, that the format...
by Shoaura
15 Oct 2011, 12:02
Topic: Day 2: Wonders and Woes
Views: 15545

Day 2: Wonders and Woes

>>"Put this new key on the register [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "tdrLevel"=dword:00000000 " I've no idea what any of that means... --Click on Start -> Run... --Type in "regedit" (without the quotes) --Click down through the abov...
by Shoaura
14 Oct 2011, 00:20
Topic: Patch 1.1 Already Available
Replies: 38
Views: 25554

Patch 1.1 Already Available

@Marzhin

Any word, from in-house, on those of us that cannot even play they game due to crashes at the splash screen? I've been checking a couple of forums (here and Ubi primarily), but no proposed theories seem to be working.
Edited on Thu, Oct 13 2011, 20:21 by Shoaura
by Shoaura
04 Oct 2011, 00:21
Topic: Facebook Q&A
Replies: 14
Views: 4500

Facebook Q&A

>>Can't believe there is no Mage Guild in a Heroes game. That defies logic. Just had an "Oh Sh**" moment. Never really thought about it until just now, and you are absolutely right, Ryder >>My problem is that they made skills, abilities and spells the same thing... and thus all heroes have...
by Shoaura
03 Oct 2011, 09:32
Topic: Facebook Q&A
Replies: 14
Views: 4500

Facebook Q&A

1) I don't recall H5 having any more micromanaging than H6 does, so how does this first comment fit? Yeah, sure, you don't have to go from town to town (or by caravan) to get your units anymore, but that was part of the difficulty and tactical nature of the battles and game.... which is what made it...
by Shoaura
29 Sep 2011, 09:50
Topic: GameSpot Trailer and Q&A
Replies: 11
Views: 5098

GameSpot Trailer and Q&A

At about 1:24.... is that potentially a re-design (much like how all other things have been re-designed) of a Black / Shadow Dragon?
Edited on Thu, Sep 29 2011, 05:51 by Shoaura
by Shoaura
25 Sep 2011, 10:03
Topic: Recommended Games: Suggestions?
Replies: 24
Views: 11602

Recommended Games: Suggestions?

@Tar

If Ubi follows typical release schedules, then the 11th makes sense; seeing as how it is a Tuesday.
by Shoaura
11 Sep 2011, 10:00
Topic: Skill Summary
Replies: 21
Views: 17337

Skill Summary

@Aurelain I think you're right on that... especially if things do not change. It made sense with the H5 wheel with the various abilities and combinations. Not so with H6 where if you truly wanted, all of your skill points could be just the first tier of abilities; causing no need to have it offline.
by Shoaura
10 Sep 2011, 10:38

Skill Summary

Excellent job Aurelain! Will there be a downloadable version in the near future, like there was for H5?
by Shoaura
10 Sep 2011, 10:38

Skill Summary

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/782

Go to advanced search