Search found 5 matches

by Kregling
07 Oct 2013, 20:57
Forum: News
Topic: New Games, Old Feel?
Replies: 34
Views: 17288

New Games, Old Feel?

@Kalah, Totally agree with everything you said. For fun, I mapped out my 20 favorite games of all time against my age and only 1 fell in my post college range (the last 10 years). I think it's a mix of higher expectations for games and being very hard to be surprised anymore. HOMM3 was the first HOM...
by Kregling
27 Jan 2012, 21:17
Forum: Articles
Topic: Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W
Replies: 17
Views: 14276

Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Epilogue - Tears such as Angels W

Petrify is a great idea. I wish I had thought of that I tried out my strategy and it worked after a few tries. Michael seems to heal his troops on his second attack, every other turn. The one trick is to be careful about where you kill his troops, as Michael's Last Word ability (which shoots out in ...
by Kregling
23 Jan 2012, 14:54

My guess on how to get the achievement is that you have to take out some of the minions before you attack Michael. I believe each minion absorbs 10% of the damage to Michael, so if you eliminate 1, the other 9 minions still take 90% of the damage dealt to Michael, but at least Michael is now taking ...
by Kregling
23 Jan 2012, 14:54

If you would like to take a look at the original page visit this link:
https://www.celestialheavens.com/803
by Kregling
12 Oct 2011, 23:01
Forum: News
Topic: Pre-Load Might & Magic Heroes VI Now!
Replies: 16
Views: 8442

Pre-Load Might & Magic Heroes VI Now!

@Michigan - You're in the Steam application, right? Not IE or some other web browser? In the Steam client, I just clicked on my Library, selected HOMM6 and then when the description came up, a Pre-Load button was below the HOMM6 title. And yes, I pre-ordered the game and am having no issues... it ju...

Go to advanced search