Search found 6 matches

by Crayfish
10 Mar 2011, 13:35
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 61604

I really like the nagas. Some of the units are very individual (love the Kappa, the Kirin is also sweet). I really like the styling and the honour system too. I especially love the look of the castle. Not so keen on the name `shark warrior` so much though. There`s already a jaguar warrior. It`s a sl...
by Crayfish
10 Mar 2011, 12:20
Topic: Town Window instead Town Screen
Replies: 62
Views: 31864

As we've seen before this time around it's all about making the game go faster... 20 min games are what one should shoot for to capture today's ADD audience. Not true, I could go to at least 35 hey look a frog! (Really, I found this big frog today, it was awesome.) It would be nice to have the opti...
by Crayfish
24 Feb 2011, 12:30
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 82250

Why, when instead of having 1 mine for gems, 1 for ore and 1 for sulphur you now would have 3 mines for dragon crystals? If they can make simultaneous turns work properly and balance all the factions with a fine toothed comb, this might just turn into the best HOMM yet. There's a reason why SC2 onl...
by Crayfish
23 Feb 2011, 14:27
Topic: Only 4 resources. Good or bad?
Replies: 246
Views: 82250

I just hope that they are following Starcraft II`s lead on a lot of the decisions made so far. The resource cull among other things points in the direction of a more dynamic, probably faster and more aggressive multiplayer experience. If they can make simultaneous turns work properly and balance all...
by Crayfish
23 Feb 2011, 14:18
Topic: Who else hates the Inferno?
Replies: 101
Views: 33597

mr.hackcrag wrote:
The whole point of this thread was to judge the inferno town by its cover. And I'd rather not "feel" and "play" with the breeder. :devil:
The breeder is hot!
by Crayfish
23 Feb 2011, 14:18
Topic: Who wants to see the Dwarf faction in Heroes VI?
Replies: 61
Views: 26565

I want to see a race of tiny giants

Go to advanced search