Search found 12 matches

by bodek
10 Mar 2011, 11:24
Forum: Modcrafting Guild
Topic: Autoresolve battle Heroes 4
Replies: 0
Views: 3048

Autoresolve battle Heroes 4

Hi can anyone tell me how to find or replicate script that apear's when your army is bigger than neutral stack and you have 3 choices Let them run Fight quick combat I want to enhance that script big thx for help P.S. Im also working on artifact merchant script and I cant find prices for potions and...
by bodek
06 Mar 2011, 21:25
Forum: Mapmaking Guild
Topic: Mapmaking tricks (H4)
Replies: 57
Views: 109130

Hi can anyone tell me how to reveal whole map for AI in 1 day. I've noticed that AI plays better when he see whole map. Big thx for help
by bodek
24 Feb 2011, 06:49
Forum: Equilibris
Topic: AI in Heroes IV
Replies: 20
Views: 20975

And there is no way to do .reg file like this one for player that reveal whole map for AI?
by bodek
23 Feb 2011, 15:10

Somebody mentioned(and did some tests to prove it) that ai dont see whole map like it used to be in the previous versions...instead he need to explore it like human players do to reveal points of interests(city's,mines ect).So is it possible to enable ai to see whole map ? My guess is he will be mu...
by bodek
22 Feb 2011, 13:54
Topic: Languge in Equilibris
Replies: 5
Views: 5405

Dalai wrote:I'm asking about your resoluteness and persistence. Things that other translators to Polish probably lacked.

Well I have a good reason to translate Equilibris. My wife play only in H4 and cos she dont know english she want me to do it. And as every woman she's very convincing :D
by bodek
21 Feb 2011, 22:28

Re: Languge in Equilibris

Hi can anyone tell me how to extract text from heroes after installing equilibris I want to translate it to polish language. And second thing how to import translated txt into Heroes 4? I think, it will be like 5-th attempt to translate Equi in Polish :) All previous attempts resulted in nothing, a...
by bodek
21 Feb 2011, 08:20

Languge in Equilibris

Hi can anyone tell me how to extract text from heroes after installing equilibris I want to translate it to polish language.

And second thing how to import translated txt into Heroes 4?
by bodek
21 Feb 2011, 08:13

And what about forbid AI to walk with army when there is no hero in it to avoid situation when big army is whithout even single one hero. Is it possible?
by bodek
18 Feb 2011, 07:03

And about bows or crossbows for heroes. Ive asked for this cos when I play quick combat and equipe my heros with bow/crossbow they die less often. So I dont know if battles Player vs neutral, Player vs AI is calculated but bow/crossbow definitely makes a diference.
by bodek
18 Feb 2011, 06:53

Ive read somewhere that there is a script that make AI more agrresive agains player. Its gives AI Hero 5000 dread knights but only when AI fights with player and the dread kniths desapear when battle begins. Thanks to it AI atack player more often. Unfortunately I cant find this script right now. An...
by bodek
17 Feb 2011, 11:10

AI is the field of modding with highest priority and lowest possibility at the same time. Too sad, but you have to go for a greatly scripted maps or online to compensate for poor AI. And there is no posibility change behavior of AI heroes in battle?? Ive noticed that if only Ive equiped my heroes w...
by bodek
17 Feb 2011, 10:43

AI in Heroes IV

Hail to all Eguilibris Team and all fans of Heroes IV. I've noticed that equilibris aims on very wide spectrum of things in the game. But for me the bigest problem in Heroes 4 is AI. AI is so dumb that even if i find interesting map my play end 10 minutes after start cos AI doing something that terr...

Go to advanced search