Search found 4 matches

by allmightybull
13 Feb 2011, 20:01
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: mm7 quest problem
Replies: 5
Views: 3200

Don't you have a recent savegame to use?? I usually have several but I went stupid and saved over the most usefull. I thought I had another one but apparently I didn't. Now all my savegames are from Tatalia (after the guards attacked me) or Emerald Isle. :wall: The letter will be in my inventory fo...
by allmightybull
13 Feb 2011, 18:22
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162805

Hello, When I was younger I played a wonderfull game called mm7 and even though I didn't understand English or the game itself I enjoyed it a lot. A couple months ago I could finally install the game again and now I enjoy it even more. So, here I am. A 19 year old Belgian who loves to play games, li...
by allmightybull
13 Feb 2011, 17:50

Ah, thanks a lot! :-D

I still can't believe I failed to complete this quest on the first try. It was so easy yet I scr*wed up :|
by allmightybull
13 Feb 2011, 12:07

mm7 quest problem

Hey! I recently started playing mm7 again but bumped into a problem. I went into lord Markham's manor to deliver the letter but accidently angered the soldiers there. I guess I walked too close to the door on the left. Now Markham's door is closed so... Can I still complete this quest later on or no...

Go to advanced search