Search found 4 matches

by chunter6
Nov 12 2011, 18:01
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: difference between factions' heroes?
Replies: 4
Views: 1643

difference between factions' heroes?

Unless I haven't been upgrading my heroes wisely, it doesnt seem the different factions have any different skills. The only skills that differ are the factions ability, but the actual tree is the same for each faction. Is this correct? or do I have to level up the correct skills like in V in order t...
by chunter6
Mar 11 2011, 23:39
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 36775

yea, I am really excited to play a new faction, thats certainly true. Although it is atleast KIND of reminiscent of HIII fortress, water based with serpents. The eastern theme is new, which I think is cool, since heroes has always been a European type fantasy, its cool to see that clash of style. bu...
by chunter6
Mar 11 2011, 16:52
Topic: Last faction - Sanctuary
Replies: 134
Views: 36775

Yea, I think the new faction is cool, its an interesting concept and it will be fun to have a new team, but I am extremely disappointed at the absence of a nature/rampart/elves/sylvan faction, EXTREMELY disappointed in the absence of a tower/wizard/academy faction, and yes, there were too many drago...
by chunter6
Feb 5 2011, 21:42
Forum: Campfire
Topic: the unproductive thoughts of a guy you've never heard of
Replies: 112
Views: 29441

the unproductive thoughts of a guy you've never heard of

Long time heroes fan, browse this site alot, never post, yadda yadda. just some things I dont think Ive seen mentioned, though granted, I havent scoured every topic posting. slightly unrelated, but first, am I the only one who now likes V better than III? what does III have that V doesnt other than ...

Go to advanced search