Search found 11 matches

by Charles-cgr
09 Apr 2013, 12:53
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: New Indie MM "Clone"
Replies: 13
Views: 8976

Actually there are torches :p

Still, I've been thinking about adding moss. That was for the sequel though.
by Charles-cgr
26 Feb 2013, 08:35
Topic: Sovereign (Sequel to Underworld)
Replies: 4
Views: 4506

Willl do :)
by Charles-cgr
26 Feb 2013, 01:58

I used a piece of paper, a pencil, a scanner and sent it to the artist I'm working with ;)

Thanks, Richard!
by Charles-cgr
26 Feb 2013, 01:26

Sovereign (Sequel to Underworld)

Hello all MM fans :) Some of you might be interested to know that I'm making good progress on a sequel toSwords and Sorcery - Underworld (my homage to MM2 mentionned here ). This one is titled Swords and sorcery - Sovereign and will feature a full overworld, skills, crafts, two new classes, fullscre...
by Charles-cgr
04 Feb 2013, 08:53

Happy adventuring and thanks for your support! :)
by Charles-cgr
27 Jan 2013, 23:26

Hi Agalloch, Browsing the forums might give you an idea what players think of it. www.olderbytes.com/community Just steer clear of the ones marked as spoilers :) EDIT - Yes, MM2 is a major influence. I expanded on a few things, namely NPCs, battle tactical options and a somewhat more visible storyli...
by Charles-cgr
27 Jan 2013, 01:04
Topic: Thank You to Ubisoft, from Legend of Erthia!
Replies: 10
Views: 5695

Congratulations! I saw this as a big hurdle for your project, either having to remake all that art or having that sword hanging over your head. Looks like smooth sailing from now on though :)
by Charles-cgr
27 Jan 2013, 00:58

Much, much has changed with a graphical overhaul, new content, new mechanics (skills, combat tactical options, puzzles and NPC interaction...) I built on the MM2 inspiration mostly, but expanded on that a little. Also, I announced a sequel, which will probably be a new thread soon. And the name of t...
by Charles-cgr
31 Jan 2011, 22:58

Actually the naga would be a race and necromancer a class so I don't see the discrepancy there. As for the monster images in general I guess it's mostly a question of taste. I hope to find the time to hand-draw monsters for a sequel.

Thanks for giving it a try!
by Charles-cgr
29 Jan 2011, 09:47

Heyy tolich! Nice seeing you again!

The engine does evolve but it definitely won't become an MM 6-8 engine anytime soon :D

I like blobbers & make blobbers for blobber fans.
by Charles-cgr
28 Jan 2011, 17:46

New Indie MM "Clone"

First I'd like to thank Kalah for allowing me to post here :) I thought some of the older folks here might like to know I made a game that is strongly inspired by the first two Might and Magics those came out before Heroes even existed). It's a pretty big project that offers 20-40 hours of old schoo...

Go to advanced search