Search found 9 matches

by LoneKnight
Dec 23 2010, 14:33
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Heroes VI pictures
Replies: 363
Views: 89547

I'd assume that whoever is in charge has enough english knowledge to know that. It was purely a stylistic choice (btw cyclops=küklopsz in hungarian).
by LoneKnight
Dec 22 2010, 10:19
Forum: Wake of Gods
Topic: Water Mod
Replies: 24
Views: 10177

Actually, getting a dead hero back next week may not be too bad at all. That means the punishment for losing (dead high level hero) is less sever. Lowering the number of heroes also means that the remaining numbers will be more balanced towards each other (as you can turn off the sucky/OP heroes). S...
by LoneKnight
Dec 20 2010, 9:30

What you are saying about expertise is basically that "if you don't have the broken spell you lose". It's like you play RPS and you introduce nukes. Nukes beat everything but other nukes. So see, it's balanced cause nukes counter nukes. Point is, you must get it. There's no choice involved...
by LoneKnight
Dec 20 2010, 8:03

Intersting that you comment that removing elemental expertise would be a bad idea, while saying that Magic heroes would need a buff. That'd be probably the single greatest buff magic heroes could get (since then might heroes couldn't mass haste/slow as Magic). Also interesting that you think experti...
by LoneKnight
Dec 19 2010, 15:39
Topic: 2 last towns almost official, it appears they killed titans
Replies: 96
Views: 23037

I'm pretty sure the elf ranger confirms it for sylvan.
by LoneKnight
Dec 17 2010, 18:50
Topic: HVI units (images)
Replies: 227
Views: 127723

Isn't that "you can buy any unit everywhere" just a speculation? At the very least you'd need the dwellings built to train the troops. That alone should mean that unless you have a fully upped town there, you won't be able to restock on everything. I don't find the pools too bad as a gener...
by LoneKnight
Dec 16 2010, 18:57
Topic: New Creature Tier System
Replies: 26
Views: 6557

Mana stealing would be interesting if it could be used on caster units, hence making them a counter to that. It'd be interesting if the game had that kind of structure to it; a kind of back and forth gameplay of who scouts who first, then who counters whose counter. I think what I disliked in older ...
by LoneKnight
Dec 14 2010, 7:46
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Final Five
Replies: 17
Views: 3022

The Final Five

Honestly, the story wasn't half bad. In fact, the game wasn't half bad either. It could have used more abilities (especially dealing with positioning and stuff), but it was entertaining for the 8 hours it lasted. I'd have tried the multiplayer but nobody played it around here, which is a shame, it l...
by LoneKnight
Dec 13 2010, 13:38
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: The Final Five
Replies: 17
Views: 3022

The Final Five

Oh wow. I never thought I'd get to play with the Clash of Heroes guys again. Although WTF, Aidan suposedly forsake his demon powers and became a normal knight. Seeing him in infernal armor is... weird. Is that a Blade of Binding I see there? Also, lol at Fiona looking so meek. By the end of her camp...

Go to advanced search