Search found 5 matches

by Patashu
May 17 2011, 7:15
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: The Spoiler of 'Wayfarer'
Replies: 590
Views: 291485

Great job! Pity the end few battles all had more or less the same unit composition and tactics to defeat, though I did appreciate the subtle ramping up each time (orb of vulnerability, then having to be faster than him both times)
by Patashu
May 12 2011, 9:01

Why is it that the AI never rushes out with all their troops when you're sieging them? Is the AI always like that and I've just forgotten, or what is the condition?
by Patashu
May 7 2011, 11:26

Thank your attention :D I know that trick,it exists in some lower version such as 3.1 ver. But I can't use it,my version is 3.2 ver. I seem to recall a battle (either in this or in the other map) where you hit your catapult twice with spells to destroy it before it gets off a shot. Am I misremeberi...
by Patashu
May 7 2011, 0:50

Making a post here so I can check 'Notify me when a reply is posted' :D

Thanks for making this, I'm fascinated by the game breaking tactics you need for these outrageously outmatched battles. Are you using the trick where you can cast two spells per round?
by Patashu
Oct 7 2010, 0:33
Topic: H2 Broken/bugged Maps
Replies: 1
Views: 1077

Have you tried opening the map in a hex editor and seeing if there are large swaths of same-values in a pattern resembling the minimap?

Go to advanced search