Search found 12 matches

by ancistrus
27 Nov 2013, 03:25
Forum: Might and Magic
Topic: Enchant item spell (specifically mm7)
Replies: 6
Views: 11942

Arret wrote:Isn't it just random level 3 enchant at master and random level 4 enchant at grandmaster?
I dont even know what a level x enchant is.
by ancistrus
26 Nov 2013, 16:06
Topic: Enchant item spell (specifically mm7)
Replies: 6
Views: 11942

Enchant item spell (specifically mm7)

It is really frustrating that after all those years I still do not understand how this spell works, does someone have a good guide to it? Preferably something as in-depth as Greyface's page on game mechanics? Anyway, I am asking, because I am trying to decide whether I really need a sorcerer (zauber...
by ancistrus
19 Nov 2013, 13:53
Topic: seeking german translation for MM7
Replies: 4
Views: 4149

Thank you, but i wasn't looking to buy a german version, especially since I already have this game. I was looking for something that simply replaces the text in an already installed game. Such game mods are very common in my area, and I initially thought that getting a german equivalent would be qui...
by ancistrus
18 Nov 2013, 19:47

Allright, if nobody can help, can you at least explain why this is so hard to find? I mean, I could google the czech translation in 10 seconds, and the last time i checked there were more germans than czechs
by ancistrus
07 Nov 2013, 21:54

seeking german translation for MM7

I am having trouble looking for a german translation. I don't actually speak much german (gaming is my idea of learning), so I can't search german sites. Could someone provide a link, please?
by ancistrus
26 Oct 2010, 13:30
Topic: Solo Ranger Playthrough - might need some help with this. ;)
Replies: 21
Views: 26907

4) if I use invisibility to go through the tunnels to Eofol I hope to receive a blaster - although I'm not on the quest to go there yet. Can someone confirm if Archibald shows up to give me that blaster before you've got the quest to go to Eofol? It would definately make this alot easier if I did g...
by ancistrus
29 Sep 2010, 12:10
Topic: Arcomage 0.3
Replies: 58
Views: 24036

GrayFace wrote:There's also a multi-player arcomage: http://arcomage.netvor.sk/
I almost choked. Didnt expect to see a link to a page from my country in here:o
by ancistrus
27 Sep 2010, 11:49
Topic: How to mod mm6
Replies: 26
Views: 10635

Thank you. Works well.

edit:Apparently it only works on monsters that were not already present in the saved game, is this ok or am I missing something?
edit2: A bit dissappointed that my goblins, while successfully flying, cannot cast armageddon:/
by ancistrus
27 Sep 2010, 00:20

UndeadHalfOrc wrote:First install grayface's patch (look for the correct thread)
Then I'll send you my txt files, if you like.
Did!:) Awaiting instructions.
by ancistrus
26 Sep 2010, 22:28

I need to point out that before even starting to consider registering to this forum I had been googling these things for some time. But as old as MM6 is the best I could find was a page that provided links to some editors that were already gone, 404. I will continue my efforts in the morning but mea...
by ancistrus
26 Sep 2010, 18:09

Rune_Caster wrote:Install grayface's patch and scroll down to the other topics about the game...
I am sorry, but the second part of your advice is not helpful.
by ancistrus
26 Sep 2010, 16:40

How to mod mm6

I am especially interested in changing certain annoying monster features. Some topics here mention monsters.txt. I couldnt find it anywhere so I concluded I need to access this by some tool. Can anyone provide the tool or information? Btw I just completed really painful registration process, I am go...

Go to advanced search