Search found 6 matches

by mpapiz
Dec 19 2013, 14:58
Forum: News
Topic: MMX Release Date Jan. 23
Replies: 12
Views: 4308

MMX Release Date Jan. 23

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" You have got to be kidding......Apparently Canada is closed.
by mpapiz
Dec 12 2011, 13:39
Topic: H6 Patching Policy
Replies: 40
Views: 9497

H6 Patching Policy

In my opinion, they have missed their window of opportunity for releasing a patch and having the game play properly. I pre-ordered the collector's edition, but was unable to get it due to my living in North America, so I was unable to play it at launch. And after hearing all the horror stories, I ha...
by mpapiz
Oct 26 2011, 15:05
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Anyone else get their CE preorder from UK cancelled?
Replies: 3
Views: 1785

You're right, Ubisoft isn't directly to fault for the very, very lame policy of Game.co.uk.....however, I do blame Ubisoft for not making the Collector's Edition available to everyone, and making me go to a poor place like Game to try and get it. To exclude so much of the buying public is just ludic...
by mpapiz
Oct 16 2011, 14:31
Forum: Heroes V-VI
Topic: Anyone else get their CE preorder from UK cancelled?
Replies: 3
Views: 1785

Anyone else get their CE preorder from UK cancelled?

So I preordered the collector's edition from "Game", in the UK, in early Aug and was happy that I'd be able to get it. Even though Ubi thought it unnecessary to try and sell it worldwide, or at least in North America......Anyway, I was glad I could still get it, albeit with a lot more hass...
by mpapiz
Aug 21 2011, 15:01
Topic: Heroes VI Demo Now Available
Replies: 78
Views: 15026

Heroes VI Demo Now Available

I downloaded the demo, no problem, installed it no problem, and have played through the campaign completely. And I really enjoyed the demo. If the complete game is like the demo, I will be pleased. It is much better than 4 or 5, and reminded me alot of 2 or 3. I agree that buying all troops in one c...
by mpapiz
Sep 26 2010, 8:56
Topic: KB: Crossworlds
Replies: 47
Views: 8151

KB: Crossworlds

Can you get it retail anywhere yet? I prefer to have the box and disc in my eager little hands. lol I haven't seen it on any of the sites for sale yet.

Go to advanced search