Search found 4 matches

by Maranthea
14 Sep 2010, 19:21
Forum: Campfire
Topic: What are you currently reading?
Replies: 618
Views: 202880

I just finished Terry Pratchet's Guards! and am in the middle of a friend's novel. (he's actually pretty good!) Also recently finished "The Female Brain" and "The Male Brain" by Dr. Louann Brizendine. About UI - it's really hard to get right and lots of times gets stuffed to the ...
by Maranthea
14 Sep 2010, 19:03
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which Heroes of Might and Magic Game did you first play?
Replies: 70
Views: 23501

Nope, it's me! My HOMM series has been sitting quietly on a shelf and I suddenly got the urge to play again. So I thought I'd stop by and see if anyone was still following the series. I am currently trying to figure out which game I like more: H3 or H4. It's like deciding which of your children you ...
by Maranthea
14 Sep 2010, 19:00
Forum: Campfire
Topic: Welcome! Come and introduce yourself
Replies: 303
Views: 162663

Thought I would start here on the forum. It has been a while since I've played the HOMM series. Some events occurred and I decided it was time for a break...and now many years later I have decided to go back through my H3 & H4 games. haven't any interest in H5 or 6 though. Maybe I'll get over my...
by Maranthea
14 Sep 2010, 16:38
Forum: Heroes I-IV
Topic: Which Heroes of Might and Magic Game did you first play?
Replies: 70
Views: 23501

Guess we just want to breathe new life into an old thread? I started playing H2 in 1998 endlessly, my favorite being the black dragons. I stopped playing after H4.

Go to advanced search